ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep swinging and missing on these GR UBs. If this continues, I may just have to jump the Boost ship and go to some lowkey brand...

...like Karhu.

Im 9.5-10
I take that back...  Forgot v2s are 10.5 
laugh.gif

9.5-10.5

I've always liked my all black shoes. Blacked out my own boost those early days... But when i wore my TB UB the other day i was underwhelmed. I remember being excited when we first saw pictures surfaced but i think they took too long to release.  

thanks guys, wasnt sure if it was tts or true to 1.0 sizing or something haha

Wow already got shipment confirmation from ExtraButter for the Oreos. Still can't believe I managed to catch that drop.

I've always liked my all black shoes. Blacked out my own boost those early days... But when i wore my TB UB the other day i was underwhelmed. I remember being excited when we first saw pictures surfaced but i think they took too long to release.  

Agreed 100% with this. Now it's a but "meh". What I would LOVE to see was the triple black 1.0 upper with the regular white boost sole. Kind of a gr poor mans WW which I own but rarely use since I don't want them to ever get dirty haha.

I'm a big fan of all black shoes too, but I love my TB UB. They actually looked better to me in person than in pictures.

Wasn't there some report that Sketchers is the 2nd best selling brand of sneakers in the US. They're always the butt of jokes but they're laughing to the bank.

Last edited:
50+ love their sketchers. So do <10 year olds. We know the Ye effect. They have the Joe Montana effect. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom