ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

But... but... thats the only site that I got lucky with Collabs 
roll.gif
You and I have a different kind of SNS 

Was able to cop the Oreo's under retail from a local Canadian retailer (used a 25% off discount they gave me for cancelling my olive 2.0 order). Came to about $150 USD 
nthat.gif
. Makes my strike out on the trace cargo a little more bearable.

Speaking of ZNE pants, ordered two pairs from Size? and they were lost in transit 
mean.gif
 ...trying to work something out with them.
I'm usually an XL, had to return and get an L in these ZNE. They are like MC hammer / Genie pants in the crotch/thigh area.

Finally feeling BOOST in the performance realm
smokin.gif

I'm considering the mi adi versions, but they're $170...
sick.gif
Plus, you can't return them if something's wrong
mean.gif
I could imagine the pain my feet would be in if I ran 6 miles with ultra boost. Slowly working my way back up.

Just got back from the Citadel outlets here in Los Angeles. Only went for the Adidas store and what a **** mall that is. Nike and Adidas had barely anything worth buying. Nike had some decent Nike Lab stuff but only in small sizes and bright colors. Adidas had some super ugly tubulars, a single grey NMD Trail in my size (which I liked even less in person), a single black/grey uncaged UB and a single Pusha T EQT Boost but only in size 5... So that was a bummer.

Finally feeling BOOST in the performance realm
smokin.gif

I'm considering the mi adi versions, but they're $170...
sick.gif
Plus, you can't return them if something's wrong
mean.gif
Damn that mile pace is pretty good. I don't even think I can run a 7:10 1-mile. Maybe when I was in middle school.

Best time ever was 6:15 I think. And that was on a skittles and hot cheetos diet back in high school.

I'm going to try running in UBs (2s) next month...

I haven't had any major problems running in the Adios3s. I've got about 50mi on them now...

I'm going to try running in UBs (2s) next month...

I haven't had any major problems running in the Adios3s. I've got about 50mi on them now...
Seems like you run on a astroturf track. I think road/asphalt terrain takes a toll on boost as reported by folks who have ran in UBs.

Damn that mile pace is pretty good. I don't even think I can run a 7:10 1-mile. Maybe when I was in middle school.

Best time ever was 6:15 I think. And that was on a skittles and hot cheetos diet back in high school.

Thanks, Sir! IIRC, my best mile is 5:50. Then again, all my runs are always over 5mi. I always save my best for the last mile. In recent hx, I've never really timed myself for running a single mile.

Seems like you run on a astroturf track. I think road/asphalt terrain takes a toll on boost as reported by folks who have ran in UBs.

I started running on the track last year, and I love it! But I did run a 10miler on a trail/road in the Adios last Saturday, and they felt fine. :smokin

Last edited:
Just got back from the Citadel outlets here in Los Angeles. Only went for the Adidas store and what a **** mall that is. Nike and Adidas had barely anything worth buying. Nike had some decent Nike Lab stuff but only in small sizes and bright colors. Adidas had some super ugly tubulars, a single grey NMD Trail in my size (which I liked even less in person), a single black/grey uncaged UB and a single Pusha T EQT Boost but only in size 5... So that was a bummer.

i was wondering if 1.0's would hit adidas outlets but that doesn't seem to be their model

Thanks, Sir! IIRC, my best mile is 5:50. Then again, all my runs are always over 5mi. I always save my best for the last mile. I've never really timed myself for running a single mile.
I started running on the track last year, and I love it! But I did run a 10miler in the Adios on Saturday, and they felt fine.
smokin.gif
At my peak my best mile was 9:15, sucks being a flatfooted former high school linebacker. (Squats and bench are a different story...
wink.gif
)

I've always enjoyed biking much more than running, ever since I was a toddler. I put at least 300-500 miles on my bike every summer.

Thanks, Sir! IIRC, my best mile is 5:50. Then again, all my runs are always over 5mi. I always save my best for the last mile. In recent hx, I've never really timed myself for running a single mile.
I started running on the track last year, and I love it! But I did run a 10miler on a trail/road in the Adios last Saturday, and they felt fine.
smokin.gif
Good stuff. Never was into the long distance running (even though 5 miles wouldn't even be considered long distance) so a mile to me was the furthest I would go.

Keep running on the track bro, whatever keeps the shoes' longevity.

I never considered running in UBs though, I have more of a midfoot/toe-heel strike and I cannot recall but UBs have a 10mm drop so it would take a little more effort than it should to maintain my preferred running style. However, running to the car in UBs felt amazing on a heel-toe strike jog.

Back
Top Bottom