ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only 3.0's that have my attention so far are the MC, TB, and SNSxSS. Even the triple black I'm not too sure about.

Yea those ATC seem tempting at times. Also reasonable resell as well.

I've been over the repetitive CWs since the 2.0s. When I saw the line up end of year last year for the 3.0s, I knew I had a chance of saving money. But instead I started playing catch up on pairs I sat on.
mean.gif

If I were into NMDs like I used to be, man they'd probably know me in the NMD thread. Probably would get into it way more than I do in here.
laugh.gif
 2nd half of my year was J1s LOL 

Yea those ATC seem tempting at times. Also reasonable resell as well.

I've been over the repetitive CWs since the 2.0s. When I saw the line up end of year last year for the 3.0s, I knew I had a chance of saving money. But instead I started playing catch up on pairs I sat on.
mean.gif

If I were into NMDs like I used to be, man they'd probably know me in the NMD thread. Probably would get into it way more than I do in here.
Only pear you're missing is the SNS ? 

I saw the TB uncaged in person and wasn't impressed. Plus I prefer predominately white/light color shoe.

The TB uncaged to me looks too faded and the purple-ish hints in the heelcup and throughout make it look like someone just took a sharpie to em. The most recent Uncaged MC however, I had to jump on those. The heelcup and ankle collar (even though you don't see it depending on bottoms) are more of a 'true' black that looks more appealing.

And exactly replica of the TB caged PK made into an uncaged woulda been something I may have tried to cop.
Yeah the heel cup is somewhere weird. But I digg them a lot 

Only pear you're missing is the SNS ? 
Yea struck out on all the early collabs that I wanted, hypebeast/Nick Kicks NMD/SNS.

got over all of them though. Especially SNS. They look nice DS but I guess I've seen to many beat up ones that just looks awful.

Kinda how some folks have trashed up Js. Kinda even kills the DS look.

Try checking out as a guest using paypal checkout, thats how i got around it during the NMD OG release
unfortunately it's deeper than that for me.  can't order anything with any of my information - payment, address, etc.  CS rep told me i wouldn't be able to order anything from adc and I would have to call corporate CS for an explanation. this has happened to a few people on here.  basically banned from adc
mad.gif

think i'm done with adidas. got all the boost I'll need for the next 5 years +

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom