ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everyone talking about so much heat coming out in Feb and I'm hear wondering when something I want is coming out.

I don't mind.

read some saying FC doesn't sell used shoes. They do in LA. They have them in the store 7 stores (+/- a few) north of the main shop.

lol folks on eBay are pretty firm on their $30 profit 
laugh.gif

Is it just me or do the Oreos look more "bubbly" on foot? Comparing them on feet to my 1.0s and they look really poofy. Not sure if I'm describing it right haha.
idk but they look kinda bloated on feet lol.Kinda like the stay puff marshmellow man lol.I already have wider fat feet so they gon look fluffy as hell on me.

Forgive me if I don't know but what's with the hype over the EQT models? Don't get me wrong, they do look dope but other than that, what am I missing? Are they comfortable as UB?

Forgive me if I don't know but what's with the hype over the EQT models? Don't get me wrong, they do look dope but other than that, what am I missing? Are they comfortable as UB?
They loook better than r2 trash, uncaged  and GR 3.0/s

Last edited:
Officially its the new Turbo Red color across 6 new shoes, but for the EQT 93/17, its the Boost.

Last edited:
Which EQTs? There's so many 

Imagine if Adidas put the molded 93-17 boost "Yeezy" style into the sole of the ADV EQT. 

PK OG Sub-Greens with molded and covered boost? It would be over. The original model pictured below has no boost and is mesh unfortunately. Still a dope looking shoe though. 

View media item 2312166

Last edited:
Supposedly these zebras are a bit more limited than other V2's so he still doesn't have a set price yet. I can pm you once I find out. He's been pretty reasonable, well as reasonable as resellers can be.
Thanks. My friend was willing to let his oreo V2s go for 250 but he was 2 sizes smaller than me. I didn't feel like reselling and finding my size.

I mentioned this the other day. 

Would have loved to see the ADV EQT with boost.
Yeah, I remember. I speculated about it when we first saw leaked 93-17 images a few months back. I'm all over the molded boost but I think the ADV EQT silhouette would benefit greatly from a Yeezy style boost and full PK upper and heel. 

Last edited:
idk but they look kinda bloated on feet lol.Kinda like the stay puff marshmellow man lol.I already have wider fat feet so they gon look fluffy as hell on me.

Feel the same about my pair. Pretty weird. The cny pair doesn't do that for me.

Imagine if Adidas put molded the 93-17 boost "Yeezy" style into the sole of the ADV EQT. 

PK OG Sub-Greens with molded and covered boost? It would be over. The original model pictured below has no boost and is mesh unfortunately. Still a dope looking shoe though. 
I was waiting for the day that adidas released a pk version of these. that day came and it was disappointing . adidas seems to ruin their best models with trashy knit patterns

Last edited:
The popularity of Adidas / boost right now drives me crazy when I miss out on a new UB or NMD release but it has also made my life much easier for Jordan retros. It's so easy now. I mean damn Nike just automatically adds them to my cart on the app and I'm good to go. Thanks Adidas.
I still had a hard time with bred 1s. Had to pay resale for 240. Luckily I sold my 2001 bred 1s that were beat to hell for $300 (minus fees) after restoring them with some paint. I wasn't looking to sell them for that much but the guy offered so I couldn't say no lol. The heel drag was literally up to the white midsole. Idk how he was happy with them. Uppers were really good tho so maybe he sole swapped.

I'm sure peeps have seen this (been out since August 2015) but was scrolling Netflix and found it:

http://www.sneakerheadzmovie.com/

Relevant af. That sneaker life thou. Makes me a feel a bit better that some of these guys have 2000+ pairs of shoes...I'm only at 50 or so.
Yeah some of these guys are crazy. Like I'm just tryna buy shoes that I can wear in a rotation. I have about 20-30 pairs at the moment. I've let a bunch go throughout the years for some good flips. At a certain point it really is just hoarding. All of these shoes won't last multiple decades of being stored in a closet. Rock your kicks, fam.

Yeah some of these guys are crazy. Like I'm just tryna buy shoes that I can wear in a rotation. I have about 20-30 pairs at the moment. I've let a bunch go throughout the years for some good flips. At a certain point it really is just hoarding. All of these shoes won't last multiple decades of being stored in a closet. Rock your kicks, fam.
Agree. I feel so much remorse when I don't wear my **** 

Back
Top Bottom