ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been to Hawaii. Its nice but beaches are more for surfing. No offense to their country but my country has way better beaches.

Lol she's not into sneakers.
Hawaii beaches still gotta be better than Nor Cal beaches... theyre super depressing haha

was too lazy to go to a local store to try them on this morning. hope better sizing info comes in so i can buy a future colorway i like

No one picked these up in store yet to give even more sizing information? If they fit tight a few pairs might have to go :lol:

They're calling it a woven knit upper, is that PK or no? I just assumed it wasn't because they didn't have PK in the name like the supports do...
Hmmmm I see that. "signature knit" is what theyre saying. But if you zoom in you can def see it has a PK knit pattern that both NMD and Yeezys (not the stripe) use 

Someone salty. LOL

A bit, but bought same at another. Previous dude posted his positive, I just said my previous experience. Just relaying info. Have positives across all parts of US at other stores.

If they don't want the revenue, that's cool we won't do business. Being Oneness-lite doesn't make for good practices. Don't make up stuff as you go along. The unprofessionalism offends.

93/17s are the real deal. Killer silhouette and superb comfort (I won't dare say these are better than UBs but they're easily comparable to the 1.0/2.0s, with a slightly more structured upper). Adidas hopefully has a bunch of collabs lined up for this model because it deserves the hype IMO, certainly much more than your average mesh NMD trash.

I asked @i.am.bao since he was at the EQT launch event and copped a pair he said to go with your UB sizing
LOL now which UB are we talking about?  1.0/2.0 or 3.0?  lol..so much fuggin ambiguity with sizing on this release

Back
Top Bottom