ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All sized popped back up on ADC, i'm literally able to cart every size. It showed 7 and 13 only - tried to cart one and was given an error then access to FSR.
Were you actually able to cart though? It does that after it you try to add and then it fails with the error. i think its a glitch cause you still cant cart. at least i couldnt

Were you actually able to cart though? It does that after it you try to add and then it fails with the error. i think its a glitch cause you still cant cart. at least i couldnt
Yes, was carting every size. Still have a 9.5 in cart not sure if I should pull trigger.

Eqts easy pass 

But I get that there's a lot of people that need to calm their hunger D: 

I'd appreciate any help if anyone has an extra 9.5. Struck out every time so far
Rise  FSR like as of now.

Edit: you were 4 mins too late. sorry bro.

There have been links dropping in here every hour. You're bound to hit.

Last edited:

Rise  FSR like as of now.
Not anymore 
laugh.gif

Hi guys - Did anyone order from UNDFTD?  I was charged on my credit card but kept getting errors on the site and did not get an email confirmation.  Not sure if it went through or not.  

Pretty sad you think NMDs and Roshes are the same thing
They're the closest things to roshes of the boost sneakers. Sneakers that were hyped and sold out in seconds when it released  but won't have longevity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom