ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
What size are you normally?
It's tough to say, I've been a 10.5 for the longest, but lately I've been getting 10 for a little snugger fit.

Ultra Boosts are perfect for me at a 10. NMDs are really uncomfortable for me at a 10.

I can wear size 10.5 in Jordan Bran except for 6s and 7s.

It's tough to say, I've been a 10.5 for the longest, but lately I've been getting 10 for a little snugger fit.
Ultra Boosts are perfect for me at a 10. NMDs are really uncomfortable for me at a 10.

I can wear size 10.5 in Jordan Bran except for 6s and 7s.

Yeah I'm a 10 all round. These 93/17 will be snug at 9.5.... Guess I'll find out when they come in....

I picked up the 93/17 today and the comfort level is outrageous. Personally I feel they are even better than UB. I'm interested to hear what others say when they try them. My opinion is go with the size that you wear on a PK NMD.

The Boost on the 93/17 is just insane. I'm going to double-up...s'been a while since I did that.

I've got relatively broad feet and I'm really happy at tts.

Last edited:
I picked up the 93/17 today and the comfort level is outrageous. Personally I feel they are even better than UB. I'm interested to hear what others say when they try them. My opinion is go with the size that you wear on a PK NMD.
That makes me super excited to hear that-- should've copped two when I had the chance.

Man, I was wondering if doubling up on Adidas.com was worth it or a bad decision. Dutch boutique came through for me and let me cook on a sz 12 yesterday (already shipped). Copped a sz 12 on ADC this morning too. If they are as comfy as people have suggested so far, then it's a great decision imo.

Last edited:
This statement really doesn't surprise me at all. Look at all the boost around the heel area! Cant wait for my pairs to come in.

So I just called the store I got the Oreo UB I got from couple days ago and appearently it was sold to me when it shouldn't have. Release date is feb 1. How lucky am I lol. Btw these have grown on me. Very sexy!

View media item 2313118

The Boost on the 93/17 is just insane. I'm going to double-up...s'been a while since I did that.

I've got relatively broad feet and I'm really happy at tts.
Many people are already saying its more comfortable than the UB. Now also thinking to double up:smile:

Back
Top Bottom