ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do they fit compared to UB?

I can feel the difference right away. Less boost so you feel closer to the ground. The forefoot is a roomier good for wider feet. To me, they Feels like a trainers to tell you the truth. There isn't the snugness you get from UB tho. Otherwise it's a good shoe. IMO more versatile in the gym.

A few times I had to run to catch the train and the UB's definitely helped.NMD's wouldn't have given me the same lift.

finally caught up with this thread.

He seems to be enjoying his life and also is somewhat successful so I don't get all the hate for him. Sure, he could be seen as lame- but half (or more) of the people in these threads and on twitter are too in my eyes. Guess he's an easy target to go after, but at the end of the day- who cares

I'm with ya.

i' ve seen a few of his vids, to say he's successful is a stretch, based on what i see, buying 3k shoes but rolling in an older model honda that doesn't belong to you (his words not mine), to me that really isn't success but hey IMO.

Last edited:
A few times I had to run to catch the train and the UB's definitely helped.NMD's wouldn't have given me the same lift.

I've been ripped on here for getting my leg work outs in with flyknit racers. NMD's on the other hand have no physical work out capabilities. Not what they're made for I know but I've seen them in the gym.

He seems to be enjoying his life and also is somewhat successful so I don't get all the hate for him. Sure, he could be seen as lame- but half (or more) of the people in these threads and on twitter are too in my eyes. Guess he's an easy target to go after, but at the end of the day- who cares

I'm with ya.

i' ve seen a few of his vids, to say he's successful is a stretch, based on what i see, buying 3k shoes but rolling in an older model honda that doesn't belong to you (his words not mine), to me that really isn't success but hey IMO.

Who, Teddy? I only watch his videos every now and then and he mentioned being in a bad car accident not too long ago.

Last edited:

Just because you roll in an older model honda doesn't make you poor. 

just got the eqt in in 11. i wear 11 in 1.0 ub and 10.5 in 3.0 ub.
these fit good .5 up from tts.

Time to contribute to the on-feet:

(apologize for the same denim the past few pics. Ran out of detergent and haven't done laundry in a few days)

I got same size as my UB size and it is perfect. Toe box tapers at the top so anything less you'll see toe bulge, anything sized up would be flopping around. There's a lot more toe box width than an UB. Around the same toebox as an NMD PK.

I have to say I can confirm with the rest who have put in their opinion, these are more comfier than the glorious UB. Support-wise though, UB reigns supreme. Overall, I'd still have to give it up to the UB for having the all-around aesthetic/comfort/support.

I wish they had a different box like last year.

93/16 - 93/17

Lastly, the boost on here is MASSIVE. Count the nips thoughhhh:

Last edited:
Lastly, the boost on here is MASSIVE. Count the nips thoughhhh:
That BBB tho. Big Booty Boost
nerd.gif

Comfort is better than UB 3.0 for sure, glad I doubled up on the 93/17!

Just tried on compared to 2 other UB 3.0's so much griffin boooost love it

Back
Top Bottom