ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's right, Boost Brother, derailed.
Adidas can not yet match the depth & breathe of the Nike machine: The Empire Strikes Back!
Don't think I'd go that far lol those Lebrons are horrid IMO and it's not like they're a Lunar New Year shoe either so it's like Nike did it right or anything

BUT HEY different strokes for different folks 

I think the best Chinese New Year theme Nike has ever done was the CLOT x AF1 with the tear-away material. The design was also sick as hell. The packaging was absolutely the best.

Last edited:
The LB11s are for flash.
That's all. They get looks from civilians.
All these marketing tie-ins are just gimmicky.

Both hot trash. Not my picture.
lookin like hypebeast house slippers
laugh.gif

They've had less criticism than 93/17's. I would cop the black ones if you can get it under retail

Do you or anyone else have sizing on this particular model?
Curious how the wool PK fit. I'm debating EQT PK or the UB unchanged
Most sizing Q&A have been on the 93/17s.

Happy Lunar New Year NT fam. Not Chinese but whatever excuse to turn up with Asian folk that observe this holiday and blow stuff up, count me in.

I hope I don't get ember/gunpowder on my UBs today.

Honestly, there is no good Adidas Boost for the Lunar New Year. It's sacrilegious in this thread, but these all day and dinner banquet tonight:
Yeah, if Adidas was really cared and wanted to dedicate a shoe to Chinese New Year, they would've done a colorway like this, not that bogus CNY UB they put out. Don't get me wrong, it's a good looking shoe, but they're totally just exploiting the CNY celebration by attaching that name to a random colorway. I mean the LEAST they could've done is put some Chinese lettering on the shoe like the CNY 1.0 and they couldn't even do that. 

Last edited:
So UPS just called me asking I need to provide my brokerage number for a package to clear customs and I have to email them at [email protected]? Can anyone chime in on this? Never had to deal with this before

IMO adidas has done a good job on the CNY theme in the recent years (even last years lazy MC but still a CNY nod). They've honored each one so far with unique zodiac accordingly. I understand there will be people that won't be satisfied, but I wouldn't necessarily call the CNY UB lazy. The rooster feather design is a nice touch to the laces, insole, and box. 

Happy Lunar New Year NT fam. Not Chinese but whatever excuse to turn up with Asian folk that observe this holiday and blow stuff up, count me in.

I hope I don't get ember/gunpowder on my UBs today.
Man those are nice

Still gotta pull the trigger on some 

Crazy lacing on that. I tried experimenting with that but normal lacing style ended up being preferred for me.
I like the normal lacing as well , but it serves no purpose to be honest D: 

So I rather have them hide inside of the shoe , serves nor purpose either , but it looks sleek haha 

Back
Top Bottom