ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats.
smokin.gif
Thanks!

After seeing these in person, and seeing pics of the MC 3.0 w/ solid black cage, I might end up sitting on these till I get my hands on MC to decide which I like better in hand. UB collection is getting a little out of hand these days haha.

Thanks!

After seeing these in person, and seeing pics of the MC 3.0 w/ solid black cage, I might end up sitting on these till I get my hands on MC to decide which I like better in hand. UB collection is getting a little out of hand these days haha.

CNY currently my faves... I ha e 2 pair and wondering if I keep to rock down the line or try and use them as bait for something else... at some point I guess you can only have so many UB, haha

Last edited:
Thanks!

We all know you'll end up with both. :lol:

Hey Fam! Long time lurker finally braved up to post, hope to contribute in whatever way I can in this thread.
Today's pick 1.0 Navy's, it was nice & sunny out.View media item 2317224

Welcome to this thread. Don't be like jimbeam

Maybe the reason that the uncaged multicolor has been released and the caged version hasn't been is because they changed the cage to a solid black version

Maybe the reason that the uncaged multicolor has been released and the caged version hasn't been is because they changed the cage to a solid black version
Nah we were just seeing early samples, all part of the process. They always do stuff like that, having early sample pairs floating around w/ different details than retail pairs is pretty much par for the course for the majority of UB and adidas releases in general. I doubt the change had any effect.

People still freak out about it though haha (cage of the Trace Cargos is a good example)

Finally got my 93/17's in. The comfort is on another level with these after just trying them on.

But I ordered from 104 Pandemonium, but didn't realize it was listed in UK sizing so I got a US 11 instead of my usual 10.5 :\ . Don't see anything about a return policy on their site and I also emailed them but got nothing back as of yet.

clean laces or 3m laces look alot better than branded laces like that imo.

Inb4 boostgod creates laces and people buy them lol
Had the 3M laces from RLS. Just want a different look for my CB 1.0. Need to change from time to time so they will look fresh in my eyes.

Branded laces like that do look kinda silly, if you have to brand the laces the best way to do it is on the aglets

Back
Top Bottom