ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yup 2x Yeezys this month. Then there's more EQT next month. Pass on these GRs except Night Cargos, which are actually pretty sick olive shoes 
yeah I'm better of waiting for Night Cargos and prefer Zebra Yeezys. Gonna release that 9.5 still in my cart.lol

Gonna pass on the oreos, as much as I would like to get them, I cant do the white sole. The fact they just sitting is making me itch haha. 

Gonna pass on the oreos, as much as I would like to get them, I cant do the white sole. The fact they just sitting is making me itch haha. 
yeah man, that white sole is yucky. lol. Theres no balance to that shoe, especially with the clear cage and "cat eyes" lol.

How do you people find out the stock levels of these releases? These numbers for the night cargo seem so low for an online release..

Now that I have 3.0 in hand size 11 and 11.5, I've decided to go down .5. The knit is just too loose for my liking, and and I can remove the insole on sz 11 if I need to. Breaks my heart though, since I'm OCD on having all the same size in the same model...
I'm OCD and stayed with the same size.  But, I am semi-curious about going half size down for 3.0s.  Have you worn the half size down enough to vouch for it?

stay TTS imo, ive tried both as well. At first half size down feels okay, but after a while you realize TTS is the best fit. My personal experience of course, take it however you like. 

Ah I guess the payment loop issue is still there. One reason why I don't buy hype release from FNL anymore.
I was successful with the Oreos but not the reds. I still like FNL more than footlocker, eastbay, footaction etc. I NEVER am able to get anything on there.

Got charged on PayPal but no confirmation from FNL....Don't want to order more than one. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom