ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So let me get this straight... YM cart up everything and then sell the carts for $15.

Their fans/stans/drones then buy these carts and proceed to call YM "da gawd".

They just got hustled out of $15 by them. Are they stupid?
Yea they are all stupid. **** yeezymafia.

ATC services are basically holding carts hostage for their customers first. Just need to wait 10 minutes then refresh!

lol that was funny 
roll.gif

refreshed page and immediately s/o
For real!  Crazy.  Luckily I picked up my oreo/zebra ultraboosts last week at a local champs.  

Man the oreos were a straight impulse buy. Just went to ADC at 10:11am....kept hitting my size and checking the "I'm not a robot box" and got through after about 10 tries lol. It may say sold out but it probably isn't... I know how to work this ADC site now based on experience from the last few months smh lol

Man the oreos were a straight impulse buy. Just went to ADC at 10:11am....kept hitting my size and checking the "I'm not a robot box" and got through after about 10 tries lol. It may say sold out but it probably isn't... I know how to work this ADC site now based on experience from the last few months smh lol
Took me like 70 times for the night cargo, lol.

Just copped night cargos from the yeezy mafia carts. I hate to feed the beast but its only $15.

I went from not copping at all to paying for a cart to cop smh the hypebeast in me

Got a 10, went down half a size as an experiment. These are my first 3.0, have like 12 1.0s

Just copped night cargos from the yeezy mafia carts. I hate to feed the beast but its only $15.

I went from not copping at all to paying for a cart to cop smh the hypebeast in me

Got a 10, went down half a size as an experiment. These are my first 3.0, have like 12 1.0s
can you share the YM carting process?  i don't know if i should pay the guy.

Back
Top Bottom