ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I received my tracking number the next day for the white ub finishline restock.

Last edited:
Distressed olive looks promising. May be Adidas' consolation prize for not releasing the olive UBs stateside.

Edit: new post updates are back. dope.

Last edited:
Glad to see everybody dislikes the Hypebeast collab. Should be an easy cop for me then. :lol:

I really like them. Love the all-white sole.

Got in my teal tonal pair and they look a million times better than pictures do. Also got in the white tonal pair. The dark grey heel tab doesn't look bad at all to me. I think people will regret sleeping.

Glad to see everybody dislikes the Hypebeast collab. Should be an easy cop for me then. :lol:

I really like them. Love the all-white sole.

Got in my teal tonal pair and they look a million times better than pictures do. Also got in the white tonal pair. The dark grey heel tab doesn't look bad at all to me. I think people will regret sleeping.

Pics? I ordered the tear pair also and am leaning towards getting the whites too...

UB White/Multicolored up for pre-order
https://www.inner.eu/en/products/aq5558#.VmCgpl_GKnM

large_AQ5558_9999_6.jpg

Might cop. Early...
Why not?!

Any confirmation of the 3M Boosts anywhere on Friday? Did they officially drop already and I missed out? My Adidas store had a size 7, so I know they dropped there already.

Last edited:
I did the same. Haven't worn em yet but from just trying them on I feel like it might get annoying while walking. Did you get from rope lace supply?

Same. I'm hoping ill get used to it. Will probably just lace em really short to minimise the clicking effect while walking. Nah fam, just ebay lol $3 and it looks ok imo

Back
Top Bottom