ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta switch in the black laces on hs. Pure fire.
You read my mind. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just walked in to Champs Glendale Galleria. Tried on a 10 in the Oreos.. way too small. Physically saw a 9.5 and a 10 there. 10 was their largest size.

Thanks man been a long search, actually used my extra pair of RCs to fund these. 

Glad you kept, those prices would've had you sick. I love that the tongue tab is bigger than usual and it isn't restricting as the other 1.0's.
that's a good work around for a really good pear

do you know the definition of opinion?

you cant say someone doesnt like something because they dont have spmething else and then end that by saying IMO. you're severly contradicting yourself.

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

There's the definition of opinion wise guy. Mine in this scenario is not totally based on fact but rather perhaps, emotion. I'm entitled to my opinion and you to yours. No need to condescendingly question my intelligence.

I made that statement and had SNS 1.0. Didn't like them at all. sold them for retail. Wish I held them tho lol

That's cool man. To each his own respectfully. SNS 1.0 has been my grail UB ever since I first laid eyes on them. Also the reason why I got into UB's. I may get a bit out of my face talking about them, LOL.

View media item 2320749View media item 2320755
Hey guys. Can u look at these pics and tell me if u notice any defects? Bought on amazon, to me there is a dullness where there should be sheen right above where it says ultra. Also the gold appears to be kinked outward where the leather cage inserts. Am i crazy and this is normal!?!

What did you pay? I don't think there are many fakes of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom