ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even if its the year of the EQT 93/17, I wouldn't expect it to surpass the UB and NMD popularity. But I notice how adidas is completely cashing in on the eqt's in recent years. First by rereleasing the eqt's as is and people eat that up, then adidas adds primeknit and people eat that up, then add boost without pk, and will probably now add pk to the boost. So essentially making people buying the same model again 1 upgrade at a time

for those UB 2.0 MG owners, how do you like em overall? Looking for a gray, something diff then the usual black based UBs.

link is dead for the CNY on adc, so I'm wondering where is that restock 
nerd.gif

even if its the year of the EQT 93/17, I wouldn't expect it to surpass the UB and NMD popularity. But I notice how adidas is completely cashing in on the eqt's in recent years. First by rereleasing the eqt's as is and people eat that up, then adidas adds primeknit and people eat that up, then add boost without pk, and will probably now add pk to the boost. So essentially making people buying the same model again 1 upgrade at a time
Different strokes for different folks

NMDs sold well because they are a pretty basic silhouette that can attract any type of genre/crowd.

Damn I was hoping you'd say there would be no resell at all. I live near a store and can get several pairs so friends that wear UB have been hitting me up bc they know I don't even wear Adidas. I honestly don't feel like ooping for half a dozen people but I'm not going to **** on them by just being lazy. The karma will come back to me.

UB x a black and white collab is impossible to have no resell value

For some reason your pictures are only viewable via mobile but not desktop.
Yeah that's weird. I can see it on desktop but only because I'm logged in. If i open the page incognito I can't see it. Maybe because I copied+pasted instead of uploaded? Idk.

Back
Top Bottom