ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
going to mexico city in april, any good shoe stores you guys know of?

(not referring to these) lol

true.  i just grabbed a few extras from my boutique to help people out
Nice 215 is not even a bad price. That's just covering your shipping pretty much.

Hard to tell still if these are gonna blow up or not. we'll see once they start making more CWs and see if they sell out.

OG CW tend to skyrocket after that.

Quote:

Nice 215 is not even a bad price. That's just covering your shipping pretty much.

Hard to tell still if these are gonna blow up or not. we'll see once they start making more CWs and see if they sell out.

OG CW tend to skyrocket after that.
It's pretty much works out to a $10 mark up
laugh.gif

Y'all do know the cool thing to do here is post ambiguous info and then ignore all inquiries, right?
this is why you can't put all your eggs in a basket and depend on this thread for links/drops.

at the end of the day though, people who want them still eat. They just don't eat as easy as they could be.

Quote:

It's pretty much works out to a $10 mark up
laugh.gif
Well he said he hooking people up so I assume he ain't doing it for profit.

But as stated by other NTers in here. $10 mark up? Overselling.

I need them 180 shipped for a good price.
roll.gif

Speaking of those 93-17 eqts, I tried my friend's on yesterday and felt a noticeable bump in the mid foot. I guess it's good for people with a big arch but they feel uncomfortable like my NMD R2's. Glad I didn''t get them as I dont think I could wear them for even half a day. They are mad cushy though.

Speaking of those 93-17 eqts, I tried my friend's on yesterday and felt a noticeable bump in the mid foot. I guess it's good for people with a big arch but they feel uncomfortable like my NMD R2's. Glad I didn''t get them as I dont think I could wear them for even half a day. They are mad cushy though.
I feel this too slightly since I have a flat foot. But all that boost in the arch actually helps. Especially when you stand in place for a long period of time.

Wore them all last weekend running errands and going out. No soreness at all.

At the trippy part is I still feel the cushyness at all times. With UBs, after a while it becomes a 2nd skin and I don't feel the boost anymore. Just the bounce back.

Don't think these will go crazy high like the TB 1.0s?
lol do you want to take that risk if you are on the fence about them?

they got GR on eBay so just sayin'.

If 250 is a good price to you, you should cop before you see everything in the 300s and beyond later on out here.

1.0 was high because it was legit limited and the hype around them has built up so much because it kept getting pushed back or scrapped for so long. I don't see the 3.0 being that high after release

1.0 was high because it was legit limited and the hype around them has built up so much because it kept getting pushed back or scrapped for so long. I don't see the 3.0 being that high after release
You gotta account for the people who whiffed on the 1.0s.

I think they will be one of the higher resell priced 3.0s along with the trace and nights.

I still can't believe I copped triple blacks for $275. I know it was resell but every other pair was going for $400+ at the time.

Still remember that day I picked up the TBs because Teddy tweeted out they were sitting in SoHo. Never been that lucky on a drop before lol.

Back
Top Bottom