ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Puma signed Big Sean to a sneaker deal????

Next they gonna sign Tyga

Sign everyone in Kanye circle so He can see Puma all day

laugh.gif
it's pretty funny

I usually go between 11.5 and 12 depending on the material of the knit. It's not that they don't fit it's just that they are more snug then I prefer and my wide *** foot is bulging which in all white doesn't look great.

I'm not usually a fan of that feel but I'll def give it a shot. Like I said above it's more so the look on foot that bugs me but we'll see

At this point you pretty much can go into a store and get some form of white UB but it's going to be whatever the current pattern is. I have White 3M 2.0s which are cool but def not the same vibe as all white 1.0 with the black outsole. Such a fire shoe. As much as I'm liking some of the 3.0s, as I'm typing this I'm re-realizing how great the 1.0 is and will always be.

I have the same problem. I ordered my tts from jack rabbit and they fit much snugger than my adc pair I returned which makes me upset because they're so comfortable. Also the boost is less pillowy on my left forefoot. I'm guessing not all UB fit the same. Smh.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Some of ya'll be killing me talking about stuff like: there's a black dot on my Boost!

It's a shoe that retails for $180.00, not a Lambo. These things go through machines and then get put together by people with glue! You gonna get stains and marks 
laugh.gif

And I hate to break it to ya, but if you wear them, they gonna get dirty anyway!

Last edited:
Nah I got gear on GOAT. From what everyone says they are very strict on these things but they didn't seem to have any problems passing my pair

Back
Top Bottom