ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man, if I hit, I wonder if I can trade for both 3M and TB 1.0. Or is that just wishful thinking? 
laugh.gif
not impossible but you're gonna have to wish that multiple stars align to be in your favor.

First you gotta hit, then you gotta find that person has to strike out on the yeezys, be the same size as you, have both 3M's and TB's, and willing to offer both up for your yeezys. 

3M pairs here. Haven't worn them in a while and still need to unDS the other. isssbeen rainin'

roll.gif
 Crossing my fingers for the YEEZY drop this week. Gonna trade them joints for 3M. 
What size 3M you looking for fam? I got 2 DS sz 12 and 1 beater pair sz 12. Definitely keeping one of them but would be willing to trade 1. Going hard after the 350's this week. Want to add it to my 350 rotation of PB and Red V2's. Didn't feel the Copper, Greens or Oreos but definitely feeling these. 

Last edited:

What size 3M you looking for fam? I got 2 DS sz 12 and 1 beater pair sz 12. Definitely keeping one of them but would be willing to trade 1. Going hard after the 350's this week. Want to add it to my 350 rotation of PB and Red V2's. 
He's somewhere between 8-10.

What size 3M you looking for fam? I got 2 DS sz 12 and 1 beater pair sz 12. Definitely keeping one of them but would be willing to trade 1. Going hard after the 350's this week. Want to add it to my 350 rotation of PB and Red V2's. Didn't feel the Copper, Greens or Oreos but definitely feeling these. 
Ah man I'm an 8.

Back
Top Bottom