ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll just leave this here...
smokin.gif
White Laces on theese look terrible.

was too busy to try sadly ugh of course im free now lol congrats to those who capped. hoping on the 18th i somehow get lucky 

from personal experience, SNS is notorious for overselling/cancelling if you DON'T get an order confirmation from SNS. I only get cancellations/overselling when I ONLY get a paypal confirmation. 

Really? That's weird..haha, can't remember exactly what happened on my cancelled orders but good to know. I appreciate the word of advice..

White Laces on theese look terrible.

White >Black laces in my opinion .. :tongue:

Congrats. I was in the same boat. Makes me less salty to know someone in my situation was still able to get thru.

I thought goin with paypal was a critical mistake but I think if i paid directly thru CC i woulda got a fraud alert and would have no chance to replace the order.

What time was your paypal pymwnt email? Mine was 8:15 PST

My paypal email was @ 8:10a pst, SNS email followed @ 8:43a. And I entered everything manually lol I gotta figure out how to auto fill on my phone but I guess I was just fast enough regardless

Last edited:
Resell will increase once most fail on the 18th.

:smh: immediately after release of Tea Time, I turned down a $260 meet up in NYC for a pair.. :x talk about being cheap

I got mine for retail, hated how they looked on feet and sold them for 400. wish I would held on to them haha

I'd like to think that the reason why I missed out on these was because I was working at the time but I would have probably missed out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom