ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

Expected more out of the Foot Locker Times Square grand opening. Doesn't look like they have anything great.

currently $255 + shipping on Stockx. sign up, get the $25 off coupon. Set a bid of $240. Get someone to bite. Use coupon. Get shoes for around $225.
You're becoming Stockx's number one supporter
roll.gif
. Kidding aside, I like them better than GOAT.
SNS SS are the best looking Ultra Boosts I have ever seen, so stoked to get mine, does anyone have on feet pics or HQ pics?
Still trying to hype them up I see
laugh.gif

Hopefully there would be something I really like in the next Exchange :tongue: 

If next is the Kith x Naked DK nmd city sock 2, those are a pass for me.

HS are already on Page 1, these are just the ones that needed to be added. 
Edit: I'm also forgetting that there's new Porsche ones too.

Most here hate on them, but I have both the sports car and suv ones. Was searching for good price & size since fall, picked up last month. Good as beaters. Better than some of the GRs. Better discounted price.
View media item 2326862

Not mad I missed out on the Kith. Honestly didn't want them after I saw these for $40 lol. Love them.

That was a steal price for the GR version.
Nice clean overall look, get good use out of them.

That's underwhelming. I think the 34st grand opening had creams and grey wools. 
Yeah they definitely had creams. Line was down the block before the opening lol. Wish they did again because I work a couple of blocks away from the new store and I'm sure the snowstorm kept away some of the resellers 
laugh.gif

Yeah they definitely had creams. Line was down the block before the opening lol. Wish they did again because I work a couple of blocks away from the new store and I'm sure the snowstorm kept away some of the resellers 
laugh.gif
Snowstorms aren't stopping those dudes from making their $25 profit....

I feel people are too into comparing the first SNS to the new ones. Are the new ones better than the old? No. But is it a bad shoe like some are making it out to be? Far from it IMO.

Another good day. 5th ave employee just pulled a triple black from the back for me 
smokin.gif
 and just got SNSxSS shipping, arriving tomorrow

Counting page 1, about 19 to date.

*(which reminds me, @jpac1738, when you get a sec, list needs updating)

x Kolor BA9956

x Reigning Champ B39254

x Naked "Waves" BB1141

x Kith Mid BY2592

x SNS x Social Status BY2911
Thanks for this. Got super lazy to update since I didn't think folks were using the style codes for the resell market but rather to get an early jump for their bots. Now those releases are over, I'll add them.

EDIT: Updated 1st page.

Last edited:
I know, right? I like the site. And i just got approved on GOAT this morning after 2 months.
Main reason I hate GOAT. Till this day I don't think I've been approved to sell. Always with the "we're still in the early stages and we're looking for experienced sellers" talk.

Back
Top Bottom