ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the chances of the oreos being in stock at my local FTL, Shoepalace? Might stop by. Still don't have a pair of UB, had them in cart but wasn't sure about the sizing

Last edited:
What's the chances of the oreos being in stock at my local FTL, Shoepalace? Might stop by
Very high I would presume.

they stocked up ShoePalace last night, dunno if there are still more but you can give them a call. They are pretty good at letting you know stock there.

As for FTL, they should be sitting if they haven't already been scooped by early resellers.

Copped Oreos off Academy, lets see if it goes through.  Weird to see a FSR still a day after link was posted. 

I initially bought a pair from ADC but I had to send them back because my TTS was for sure too big, went .5 down with Academy, hopefully they ship.

No idea why Adidas decided it was a good idea to change sizing on 3.0s.
The crazy thing about that is when you get your .5 down kicks, the shoes will fit snug, but when you take the insoles out I bet they will fit perfect. That's Adidas weird sizing in a nutshell lol

The crazy thing about that is when you get your .5 down kicks, the shoes will fit snug, but when you take the insoles out I bet they will fit perfect. That's Adidas weird sizing in a nutshell lol
I got a pair of the Harden vol 1 for basketball half size down after trying on in store, went back to the store later and tried on the Crazy Explosive and TTS fits comfortable. 

Adidas is ridiculous with sizing lol 

So...you think there's any chance the TC 3.0s randomly restock ? Wide availability the first drop or mainly ADC? Those and the burgundys keep eluding me.

cop NC as consolation 
laugh.gif

don't worry, your pair is coming raul. If SNS is cancelling, they usually do it on the same day of release after sorting out all the "order cannot be created" and the overselling orders. 

Last edited:

If you ship next day air and willing to pay for it, it'll be that fast.
yeah but SNS only charges you $10 for shipping and it gets to you in 2-3 days from overseas

stores over here charging that much for that standard 5-10 business day bs 
laugh.gif

european stores have a much more robust shipping scheme. i don't know why but it's how it is. It's not unusual to pay regular shipping and get your order in around 24 hours if you cop early in the day in the states.

yeah but SNS only charges you $10 for shipping and it gets to you in 2-3 days from overseas

stores over here charging that much for that standard 5-10 business day bs 
laugh.gif
It really depends on the pricing for their regional UPS. Fedex (including TNT) and DHL are also options in EU.

Last edited:
SnS x SS Boosts should be in my hands on Monday! 

just got the notification they cleared customs 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom