ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waitlist team here we go!

I had a 10 minute head start and didn't even get waitlisted at SF Footlocker. Anyways, Champs is so clutch.

They got me Olives, Oreos and now Breds. Only W at FTL was Coppers. Love these apps for the most part.

On another note, I'm just glad my 1st and only Adidas confirmed W was a W on the Reds back in Nov. Still my favorite V2 350.

Last edited:
I had a 10 minute head start and didn't even get waitlisted at SF Footlocker. Anyways, Champs is so clutch.

They got me Olives, Oreos and now Breds. Only W at FTL was Coppers. Love these apps for the most part.
10 mins at FTL also and got an L. SF Champs though always giving Ws

Yeah I think 80%-90% of folks probably got 10minute headstart now...  Got the red/copper/olive/white off of FTL App but didnt get lucky on these...  On to the next...  

I actually had a glitch when I used multiple gift cards on ADC. Site glitched and processed as if I made an order but didnt register.

So when I tried to make the order again, it said my gift cards had already been used.

Had to call cust. service to have them reload the cards.
That's the kind of scenario I was expecting, should something like that occur.  *Beads of sweat as the 10 min cart expires optional*

That's the kind of scenario I was expecting, should something like that occur.  *Beads of sweat as the 10 min cart expires optional*
That would suck if that happened.

But I've experienced at least twice where I missed out on a drop because I was using my CC in a different IP address and got flagged for fraudulent activity. Once I confirmed it wasn't it was too late to try and cop again 
mean.gif

Yeah I think 80%-90% of folks probably got 10minute headstart now...  Got the red/copper/olive/white off of FTL App but didnt get lucky on these...  On to the next...  
Yeah, I figured. The app was great in Cali when people didn't know about it. Now everyone knows how it works. I still had a funny story about picking up my Oreos at Champs Valley Fair in San Jose. It was during the holiday rush and a 15 minute relaxed drive became a 45 minute rage inducing hell. I had to park 15 minutes away and run to the mall. Barely made it into Champs 5 minutes before FCFS would have started. Anyways, I get there and me and this girl picking up her dad's pair got the last 2 reserved pairs. Some dude who had just purchased his reserved pair started creating a scene since he was hoping to take the last 2 pairs before we got there via FCFS. He started lying about how they were holding stock and backdooring even though the app prevents that. The manager repeated that the girl and I had the last 2 pairs. He wasn't having it and caused a ruckus. Funny thing was there was about 5-6 people in line already ahead of him for FCFS and they just left once the manager said all pairs were sold out.

Last edited:
1/2 on reservation app for the Breds in sz 12.

W at Champs Valley Fair (San Jose)
L at Champs Westfield SF
L at Footlocker Westfield SF

Man, I wonder if not confirming the Jordan 4 Royal at FTL last week hurt me. Never entering again for shoes I don't want. I heard they dock you for not confirming and not picking up.
I tried on there also and failed. Did you physically go to the store and check in? I didn't do that and I think that may have been why I struck out.

Last edited:
I tried on there also and failed. Did you physically go to the store and check in? I didn't do that and I think that may have been why I struck out.
Yeah, I had the full 10 minute head start for both FTL and Champs. If you don't have it, you're likely getting a L. Even with 10 mins, chances are you still possibly taking a L.

Last edited:
Got mine in. These def run bigger than 1.0 for those asking about sizing. Wider toe box.
View media item 2328096
I already pulled the trigger on resale unfortunately. Not taking any chances after yesterday's release with the WW release as it will be like 500-600 combined for 30 stores. Part of the allotment will be in store only too. If I do get lucky, I'll just let the resale pair go.

I went down a full size like I did for NC and CNY 3.0. I don't buy people saying they run like 1.0 when they look nothing like 1.0. Worst case, I need an 11.5 but I know there is no way sz 12 would work.

My plan is to take the black toe cap off. There was a pic floating around without it. Does anyone have it?

Last edited:
I already pulled the trigger on resale unfortunately. Not taking any chances after yesterday's release with the WW release as it will be like 500-600 combined for 30 stores. Part of the allotment will be in store only too. If I do get lucky, I'll just let the resale pair go.

My plan is to take the black toe cap off. There was a pic floating around without it. Does anyone have it?
You're going to customize a pair you paid resell for? That's a bit crazy but good luck.

You're going to customize a pair you paid resell for? That's a bit crazy but good luck.

Not really. Just taking off the cap, which I feel is the least appealing piece of it's look. If it can't be done without damaging the integrity of the shoe, I'll hold back though.

Can you just have a new email address with new ADC acct? If they blocked your IP, get a new one too?

the only thing that would trigger after that is your credit card info.

I've tried new cards, same name. No go. Different name, same card. No go.

I have to use completely new email, new address, new name, new card. 
Yeah, I've tried it all too lol. Thanks for trying to help though guys. Also tried the gift card thing as well but as long as it's associated with you it will be declined. It's a bummer and it's not really fair to people who actually just want to buy stuff but it is what it is.

On another note, I'm just glad my 1st and only Adidas confirmed W was a W on the Reds back in Nov. Still my favorite V2 350.

Didn't hit on any of the BF colorways but did hit on the Oreos. I hope I can get off this waitlist. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I had the full 10 minute head start for both FTL and Champs. If you don't have it, you're likely getting a L. Even with 10 mins, chances are you still possibly taking a L.
Platinum VIP at both champs/FTL and took Ls at all the bay area locations, not even waitlisted.

Back
Top Bottom