ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to get passed the splash page...

Really need to educate my self with this script if it still works...

yeezy releases make me sick.  I've managed to cart the past 3 and havnt checked out once.  got all the way to the final checkout page today, and got the ban page.  confirm charge on my paypal card, no confirmation from adidas :smh:  

always makes me scared for the next UB release I want

Did that to me today using paypal.
Multi times on iphone cellular & ipad wifi.
Usually one gets through.
There goes the success streak.
SNS/SS UB Monday delivery couldn't come sooner.

ADC decided to kick me while I was down and let me through a second time only to freeze on me, and then the site wouldnt load in another browser 

I just want to get passed the splash page...

Really need to educate my self with this script if it still works...
Well it does work, but not like before where everybody can bypass the splash with the right info. Only thing it does now is allow for easy checkout AFTER you've manually bypassed the Splash Page. So once you bypassed the Splash Page, you can cop multiple pairs easily if you have different CCs. 

Last edited:

ADC decided to kick me while I was down and let me through a second time only to freeze on me, and then the site wouldnt load in another browser 
I'm guessing the only reason it was still letting people through was because of the infant sizes. 

I'm guessing the only reason it was still letting people through was because of the infant sizes. 
nah im talking cart.  I decided to try to checkout as a guest and it never let me passed that page, just froze trying to load the next one (on mobile)

Last edited:

nah im talking cart.  I decided to try to checkout as a guest and it never let me passed that page, just froxe trying to load the next one (on mobile)
Oh. Damn that sucks. 
eyes.gif

I managed to get through on multiple tabs only to encounter that stupid inventory error or reserved sizes. One tab did crash while i selected a 10.5 but I was still trying to cart on the other tabs. I decided to reload the adidas page on that page after everything went OOS to find out I had one in my cart.

Salty as hell, having had the SNS x SS Boosts carted as well as these V2s to not get them.

Maybe it was a sign that I went all out after started collecting just recently lol. 

Out of curiosity, How much do Ash Purples go for? I love purple and would love to find my size 10 which is W11

I managed to get through on multiple tabs only to encounter that stupid inventory error or reserved sizes. One tab did crash while i selected a 10.5 but I was still trying to cart on the other tabs. I decided to reload the adidas page on that page after everything went OOS to find out I had one in my cart.

Salty as hell, having had the SNS x SS Boosts carted as well as these V2s to not get them.

Maybe it was a sign that I went all out after started collecting just recently lol. 

Out of curiosity, How much do Ash Purples go for? I love purple and would love to find my size 10 which is W11

Good luck finding those ash purps. I think ive seen one DS pair (i dont look hard, but still) posted on a FB group in the last like 6 months.

Would love to have them myself, one of my favorite colorways. I know i wont find a 10.5/11 tho

Good luck finding those ash purps. I think ive seen one DS pair (i dont look hard, but still) posted on a FB group in the last like 6 months.

Would love to have them myself, one of my favorite colorways. I know i wont find a 10.5/11 tho
Yeah I love purple and these look really dope. A lot better than the OG Purples. I checked eBay and there was no listings for these, and like you said, it'll be hard to find large sizes since these were women releases. Ah well. Hopefully theres another purple CW for the 3.0s

Yeah I love purple and these look really dope. A lot better than the OG Purples. I checked eBay and there was no listings for these, and like you said, it'll be hard to find large sizes since these were women releases. Ah well. Hopefully theres another purple CW for the 3.0s

Its really a perfect colorway in my opinion. The shade of purple they used is absolutely amazing

Still love OG purples though. That blue toe knit, gold lace tips, and the splash of purple is nice as hell

Guys, I was helping a friend get this morning's Yeezys.  We both copped, meaning I have one.  If past history is any indication...

...resell will plummet on these, haha.  The general rule is that if I can get one, anyone can get one.

Guys, I was helping a friend get this morning's Yeezys.  We both copped, meaning I have one.  If past history is any indication...

...resell will plummet on these, haha.  The general rule is that if I can get one, anyone can get one.

lol bruh

Tell me about. Every time I want to UNDS I tend to put them back in their box.
I have no desire on selling them but just can't find the the right time to rock em.
Its weird but sometimes a shoe just looks too nice to wear/ruin lol. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this way.

Its really a perfect colorway in my opinion. The shade of purple they used is absolutely amazing

Still love OG purples though. That blue toe knit, gold lace tips, and the splash of purple is nice as hell
Couldn't agree more bro. OG purps aren't too bad, the knit cw is awesome but that heel cup just stands out way too much. Maybe if it was a darker/duller purple 

Last edited:
i hope adidas has more mids coming. every me I look at my kiths I want more. and im not talking about those atr mids, i like the regular one.

Back
Top Bottom