ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no cat faces on those ^^ 
pimp.gif

Thanks to @outhere and @hellojellojw for the oop on these.

If it wasn't for this thread and yall helping out by posting links mann.... I woulda missed out on so much.

I appreciate all yall!!

Repped. Good vid bro. 

Glad to see NTers  like @gopowergoh  and yourself  doing shoe reviews to help the thread and provide content to the Boost community.

Keep it up!

Saw this MC uncage at local HoH yesterday. My size too. Was hoping it had more colors but i guess it was only those 2 colors lol

If it wasn't for this thread and yall helping out by posting links mann.... I woulda missed out on so much.

I appreciate all yall!!

video is amazing repped! lol  and gave you a thumbs up on Youtube my man! 
Saw this MC uncage at local HoH yesterday. My size too. Was hoping it had more colors but i guess it was only those 2 colors lol
yea, i dont know how these even got the "MC" nickname to begin with 
laugh.gif

I don't even know if that is the official CW or not. If it is I would disagree too.

But it's a nice touch. From far away looks like just a grayish black uncaged. Then up close you can see those sprinkles.

It's dope.

not sure if posted, but Night Cargo/Clays releasing on 3/1 on FTL and Champs.. not sure about FTA as I might be IP banned from them.. need to clear history lol 

Did the creams come with a continental tag? Friend is tryna cop but the pair he's looking at that's supposedly DS doesn't have it. I honestly forgot if it does or not. 

I appreciate all yall!!

I had no idea what you were talking about and after watching I remembered about the burgundys on richards last week lol. @outhere deserves most of the credit for that though

Last edited:

Yes they did.

To whoever asked if anyone likes the energy reds, I really like them a lot. 
nthat.gif
co-sign.. yes mine came with a continential tag as well.. i cant find it in my box (try to keep everything) but its not in there.. however i did find a pic on my computer that i took of my creams when they were DS and yes a tag was on them

hope this helps

These are visually appealing but what are u supposed to wear these with? I feel like they would just sit in the stack if I copped
Probably primarily black based outfit. Would be fine with black sweats/joggers and white, black or grey shirt too. Neutral colors to offset the multicolor on the shoes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom