ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on which release did they honor those early orders? they always upload like 3 days before releases. sometimes with sizes sometimes with just "DO NOT ORDER" 

What did they honor last time?
Here I'm thinking actual date posted cause they say don't order, will not be refunded.
Actually like doing business with the shop. Good guys.

Follow up, if you don't mind. When they would load stock, they used to cancel early orders from these pre-ww Consortium mid week pump fakes. (From experience)

It happened in this thread, forget the model but everyone checked out early and they honored it

Ill follow up when i know

Last edited:
And aquavit tastes awful, how can you even like that?!

From the Midwest so used to a lot of last names ending in
-son. Even Lutheran. The Bank Corp's sales/trading HQ were in Minneapolis back in day and that was were I tried the stuff. Kinda like vodka, sometimes flavored. Young guys try anything.

It happened in this thread, forget the model but everyone checked out early and they honored it
If it was the Reigning champs you were referring to, nobody followed up, IIRC, but could be wrong.

SP has been doing this as far back as the Kith Dooms. (and possibly earlier), they would even have size pull downs on the page, as opposed to now, where you have to peek you know where. They used to cancel the same day haha. Context: Had some RF Dooms cancelled on me, I don't bother with them any more when I see that pop up.

Edit 2 your Edit: thx

Last edited:
Went up with stock, said do not order on the page, obviously restocks and scrapers saw the stock, sold out and theyre obviously gonna honor the orders like last time
I definitely TRIED to cop RCs when I saw them load early in restocks - checked out and received confirmation for everything. A few hours later, my order was definitely cancelled... 

Were you only able to see sizes on mobile or something? I got to the page before it sold out on desktop and didn't see any sizes

this thread is banana's. Cant even attempt to keep up. I feel like the old dude trying to be in the know. 50% of the stuff discussed in here flies right over my head.

Passed by the Times Square Foot Locker tonight. Apparently they had Caged Silvers and OG NMDs during their grand opening. 

When do triple black 3.0s release??
March 1st. 
nthat.gif

Twitter is every Sneakerheads friend.  I use tweetdeck and have a list for  all my shoe info.  I also research myself ....  this is how you cop limited releases manually 

Exactly, dude.
Newer guys have to start compiling a news feed system.
Good luck on your pickups.

This is actually what I'm doing. I just don't know where to start [emoji]128517[/emoji]

about 20-30 pairs per Consortium account. Good luck guys. Worldwide release is never good if you struck out on the collab shop release date. Thought Adidas would've changed it up and made more pairs for this year's Sneaker Exchange after learning about last year's World Tour success

Thanks for the information @vinotwofour really appreciate it.

That list is all the shops getting a sneaker collab this year so you can expect all those shops on that list to get every consortium collab release. BUT there are a ton more consortium shops that's gonna get the other Sneaker Exchange releases.

Thanks for the picture of Adidas consortonium site.
I have researching them this past hour.
I found that
End is having online raffle
Solebox, titolo, good will out, has release date and count down. And other site just didn't have a list on them.

Back
Top Bottom