ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heavy rain = Nikes 
roll.gif
facts

Was gonna go out to San Mateo thinking that it's raining and it's a Friday and no one will wait 4 hours in line but line is already 30 deep.

I'll save the L and eat breakfast.

Right on for the heads up. I was thinking the same thing that I could show up maybe a hour, hour and half and pick em up.

Right on for the heads up. I was thinking the same thing that I could show up maybe a hour, hour and half and pick em up.
Line is supposedly already around the corner. Dunno what the 60th-70th people in line are thinking.

Still surprised how early and how many people showed up. They announced the launch late last evening.

either people called in 'sick' or that many kids don't have work/school today.

Line is supposedly already around the corner. Dunno what the 60th-70th people in line are thinking.

Still surprised how early and how many people showed up. They announced the launch late last evening.

either people called in 'sick' or that many kids don't have work/school today.
I've been to their midweek releases before and the weirdest thing to me is the middle aged guys who look like they took their kids out of school to secure an extra pair

Resellings a full time job papi

I've been to their midweek releases before and the weirdest thing to me is the middle aged guys who look like they took their kids out of school to secure an extra pair
It's funny because some/most pairs will be on BASH momentarily. Hilarious to see the folks that got Ls on BASH because Adidas SF wouldn't give them the pair the 'pre-sold' there.

Could be gr but very sure it will be gone quick.

Retail is $200 so I'm assuming they're "limited" in some sense ... If I'm not mistaken all the GR or the most populated ones are 180$ and the trace cargo silver pack ect that was suppose to be more limited were 200$. So guessing they will be in the same abundance as TC and Silvers

Retail is $200 so I'm assuming they're "limited" in some sense ... If I'm not mistaken all the GR or the most populated ones are 180$ and the trace cargo silver pack ect that was suppose to be more limited were 200$. So guessing they will be in the same abundance as TC and Silvers
Nah price is no indication of being 'limited' They have restocked some LTD versions of shoes more than some GRs.

colored boosts and LTDs are usually $200 mark up vs. the normal $180.

There's really no guess on how much stock a UB has.

Only CB 3.0/TW 3.0 seem to be the CWs they constantly restock.

Colored boost in general is more limited than the white boost counterpart of the same color upper

Last edited:

Usually colored boost are 200 even if its not ltd.

Back
Top Bottom