ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2337393
I'd recommend going half size down from TTS. Went with my TTS 9.5 and wish I got a 9 instead. Wasn't slipping in the heel, but had a good amount of space in the toe area.

Overall, the 1.0 versions from last year are better and more comfortable. These aren't continuous knit like the 1.0 versions were. The only knit part is the silver on the toe box. The white part is alot stiffer, almost like a mesh

Last edited:
So much love in here for the UB 1.0 CB I love it!!!!!!

my first pair of adidas and ultraboost and i love them... i want to cop more colors of the 1.0 but by the time i got into ultraboost it was too late... most colorways are out of my league price wise... probably the most comfortable pair ive ever owned... i dont get why people say these are all hype... but anyways i got some white laces from nike for my oreos and they look great... cant wait to rock them... the laces were too expensive from rope supply and plus shipping wasnt worth it so just copped for 2.00 from a nike outlet and they look very similar

View media item 2337393
I'd recommend going half size down from TTS. Went with my TTS 9.5 and wish I got a 9 instead. Wasn't slipping in the heel, but had a good amount of space in the toe area.

Overall, the 1.0 versions from last year are better and more comfortable. These aren't continuous knit like the 1.0 versions were. The only knit part is the silver on the toe box. The white part is alot stiffer, almost like a mesh

throw another boost insole and you'll love it.

my first pair of adidas and ultraboost and i love them... i want to cop more colors of the 1.0 but by the time i got into ultraboost it was too late... most colorways are out of my league price wise... probably the most comfortable pair ive ever owned... i dont get why people say these are all hype... but anyways i got some white laces from nike for my oreos and they look great... cant wait to rock them... the laces were too expensive from rope supply and plus shipping wasnt worth it so just copped for 2.00 from a nike outlet and they look very similar
Interesting, might have to try this out. Good looks man. I only purchase 1.0's. Can't get down with the 2.0 or 3.0s. Resale sucks but I'm going after the RC's and then I think I'm done for awhile. Besides the R2 WM - those are a must for me. 

Thanks @lewi1913. Copped a pair for my kid.

smokin.gif
Cheers Casper 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

i just got an email from End. I wasn't the chosen one.
Same here, also on another note I ordered the UB Silver's from a place in spain they sent it DHL and I will have it in hand  by Monday....  Thats better shipping than ADC

im about to unload my 2.0s for the 1.0s, however that might include a double up on the Core black Cw...

im about to unload my 2.0s for the 1.0s, however that might include a double up on the Core black Cw...
I'm thinking the same. I've had mine for awhile but kept them in pretty good condition. I'm just afraid of them drying up, especially since I'm a 12.5

Except for the 2.0 part - don't own any. 

Last edited:

that mesh part is what I was afraid of, idk why they changed that.

I'm wondering if the SNS x Social Status fits the same as all other GR 3.0s? Sorry if it's already been answered.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the SNS x Social Status fits the same as 3.0s? Sorry if it's already been answered.
People have said many things from going 1.0 size to TTS to .5 up. I would go TTS if I were you, but I don't have them in hand so if someone with them wants to answer better than take their word over mine

Back
Top Bottom