ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

same lol 
Oh. Looks like bot beat us either way. Sneakers 76 page loaded as sold out before 1:31 AM PST. Guessing they sold out in store. 

I actually managed to refresh just before 1:30 AM PST and the page had no ATC option. Assuming it was already sold out and no pairs uploaded based on that.

Last edited:
I dont think they think you are lying because you copped multiple pear but for retail price.
I could have sworn he said he was copping pairs off of GOAT the other day for good prices. However, he never mentioned he was copping them for retail. I have a hard time believing he or anyone was copping off GOAT for retail (if it was a glitch or someone uploaded pairs for retail) because its almost guaranteed for there to be other members who are watching similar sizes and they would have noticed a pair go for retail. 

Assuming he's just messing with us. 

Last edited:
I could have sworn he said he was copping pairs off of GOAT the other day for good prices. However, he never mentioned he was copping them for retail. I have a hard time believing he or anyone was copping off GOAT for retail (if it was a glitch or someone uploaded pairs for retail) because its almost guaranteed for there to be other members who are watching similar sizes and they would have noticed a pair go for retail. 

Assuming he's just messing with us. 

I know. He might have got it on the low side of 300. Then lets assume it will rise to 500 to 600 then thats good profit. Hu just keep on saying he got it for retail or #teamretail.

I know. He might have got it on the low side of 300. Then lets assume it will rise to 500 to 600 then thats good profit. Hu just keep on saying he got it for retail or #teamretail.
I think anything below $380 for sz 11 or higher is a solid price. $350-360 would be the sweet spot for those sizes. Anything below $350 is a good price for sz 9-10.5 or so. Sz 7-8 I'd try to get around $320-330. Anything smaller than sz 7 should be below $300 and do horrible on resale. 

Market is at a low right now and into early next week I'd imagine. 

Last edited:
lol overcookedshop.com
You have some really sick *** internet provider if you can get overkill's site to work during a hyped release. They need to get it together and try some redirecting against bots or some other ****. Site crashes hard every time. 

I think anything below $380 for sz 11 or higher is a solid price. $350-360 would be the sweet spot for those sizes. Anything below $350 is a good price for sz 9-10.5 or so. Sz 7-8 I'd try to get around $320-330. Anything smaller than sz 7 should be below $300 and do horrible on resale. 

Market is at a low right now and into early next week I'd imagine. 

Yeah. If you want it you better offer within this week and next week.

Yeah. If you want it you better offer within this week and next week.
These will definitely go back up to over $400 for good sizes. Especially, if Adidas holds back consortium UB releases for awhile as some people have hinted at or speculated. 

Personally, I think the upcoming Kith x Naked CS2 looks far inferior to these SNS x SS, which have grown on me after looking at them in person. Always planned on copping but now I'll actually enjoy wearing them. 

Last edited:
These will definitely go back up to over $400 for good sizes. Especially, if Adidas holds back consortium UB releases for awhile as some people have hinted at or speculated. 

I will make an offer from goat for 320. I know no one will bite. But if they do I will sell it for 500 locally.

SNSxSS has not been good for team manual 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom