ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't ever find good pants to wear with UBs

What do you all rock with them (while it's still cold outside)?

I can't ever find good pants to wear with UBs

What do you all rock with them (while it's still cold outside)?

It's rough with jeans for me. My thighs are big from lifting so I can't rock slim jeans at my ankles cause I can't get my upper legs in them. So its mostly joggers for me and shorts in the summer.

I have a lot of tech fleece and some H&M joggers.

Last edited:
grabbed the sns for $325 off goat in my rc ultra size (down .5 from my 1.0 size) hopefully the sizing works out

woke up to 2 missed calls from a store i entered for the SNS ub raffle

lmao guess it wasn't meant to be to get these :lol:

woke up to 2 missed calls from a store i entered for the SNS ub raffle

lmao guess it wasn't meant to be to get these
laugh.gif

I ordered some wax laces from RLS.. will post up when I put them on.

I think the black wax laces will be the perfect compliment to the SNSxSS UBs 
smokin.gif

It's rough with jeans for me. My thighs are big from lifting so I can't rock slim jeans at my ankles cause I can't get my upper legs in them. So its mostly joggers for me and shorts in the summer.

Find a tailor fam

I got them large quads but I just buy jeans that fit them and have them tapered below the knee.

I have the same issue. I buy what I can to fit my waist and thighs and then take them to the tailor to get them tapered.

Need some opinions. I've been trying to obtain the RC's (size 12) for some time now. In your guys opinion what is the highest you would go to pay for them? TIA
Same shoe, biggest they had was an 11 even for number 1 [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]
Damn man sorry to hear that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom