ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Night Cargos are in from Zappos. Though not the Olive 1.0s that I've always wanted, these will do. 

Shout out to @turbospartan  for personally dm'ing me hours before the feeding frenzy began in here. He somehow remembered that I wanted these and shared the link with me. 
nthat.gif
Dopeeeee. I would be so tempted to paint the cage if I got a pair. Every 3.0 cage to me looks like playdough lol.

Don't mind the cage on the 3.0 actually. It's more about an all-tonal upper/cage/heel for me. Reminders of the 1.0's cleanliness.

Yes those are customs. They were posted on here a while back.

They started as the Purple ZG Knits, guy got them super cheap and did that custom, if you look closely you can tell the knit is painted.

That's a bummer. IDK where Yohji is taking that silhouette. All a man needs is PK + Boost.

He seems to be basing it off the adidas models of the same names & seasons. SS16 had adidas PureBoost ZG and Y-3 PureBoost ZG Knit which was based on the same sole unit. Now we have adidas PureBoost and Y-3 PureBoost based on the new PB sole unit. Seems like he'll just keep following adidas' lead on the sole and keep tweaking the upper a bit each season.

Last edited:
Anyone else not like the shape of the toe on 3.0? Kind of round and weird looking when I look down

Yeah kinda how I felt when I got my 3.0 Oreos in. It not a sleek and streamlined as the 1.0 or even 2.0. I ended up returning. Can't seem to warm up to anything except 1.0's lol

This is kind of random but anyone cop any of the Adidas x RC apparel? Have plenty of RC gear for myself but I know the initial drop wasn't made in Canada like normal RC stuff and was wondering about quality. Looking to get the wife some house/gym gear.

This is kind of random but anyone cop any of the Adidas x RC apparel? Have plenty of RC gear for myself but I know the initial drop wasn't made in Canada like normal RC stuff and was wondering about quality. Looking to get the wife some house/gym gear.
I grabbed the hoody, shorts, crew sweater and pants. I couldn't tell you about quality comparison to other RC stuff cuz i don't have some.

Tbh the roshe isn't even all that bad, why compare a wildly popular shoe to another wildly popular shoe when you're trying to diss on it? Just because the roshe isn't "hyped" doesn't make it a bad shoe

Back
Top Bottom