ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

So who's going for Kolors?  $250 tho...  Might be one of those BNTL moments for me 
laugh.gif

So who's going for Kolors?  $250 tho...  Might be one of those BNTL moments for me :lol:

the kolors are a heel cup away from being ok

The blue cage and red sole and yellow liner are passable....and then the gold heel makes it look like a jumbled mess...but i guess thats what kolor does with all their collabs. Paint the heel black and i would like the shoes....but still not $250 worth..

the kolors are a heel cup away from being ok

The blue cage and red sole and yellow liner are passable....and then the gold heel makes it look like a jumbled mess...but i guess thats what kolor does with all their collabs. Paint the heel black and i would like the shoes....but still not $250 worth..
If it had more red it would have been an instacop for me lol

Caged OOS but uncaged still has sizes

Funny since I think most people agree that the uncaged colorway is more desirable but most people don't like the uncaged model

If only the uncaged colors were on the caged model

Last edited:
Yeezy Mafia is ridiculous on ADC release sans splash page, ruins it for manual cops. Happy I wasn't gunning for these Caged versions. But still it's pretty silly

LMAO, just saw they're selling carts for 50 "tokens" equivalent to £50, anyone who pays that deserves to get taken advantage of by them. Just let the cart run out

Last edited:
YM grabbed all the carts within a minute of it going live. Had no chance. I think they already sold all the carts too. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom