ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jesus, they're only sneakers. some people man :smh:

and im talking about the ones doing the robbing, not chisneakers chisneakers not talking about wanting to wear them.

To be completely honest, I never want to wear my PBs just because I dont want to have to deal with people stopping me and talking to me about them :lol:

Or the sneaker cat calling From walking bye. "Ooo yeezy. Look at them yeezy" "ey yeezy yeezy yeezy" "them those yeezy"
I

Live in Chicago. Just be smart about your choices. It's not that hard. I wear my PBs all the time. Some people stop me but I just keep it moving.

I'm not rolling down to the south side wearing Zebras but I feel pretty comfortable most places*. People think it's the Wild West in the city - it's not.

*knock on wood. lol.
I've walked around DT Chi early last year...  No one knew what I was wearing 
roll.gif

I've walked around DT Chi early last year...  No one knew what I was wearing 
roll.gif
Nice pics!  

The west side of Chicago is where 99% of the crime happens that people hear about on the news, and I don't go anywhere near there....ever.   You have a better chance of getting your iPhone jacked on Michigan Ave than robbed of your sneakers.  
laugh.gif

Southside isn't even that bad nowadays, but I don't go there either unless its for a random White Sox game once a year.  

Last edited:
I thought I was all cool because it was the first time I used a page monitor for a release and hit on YS, but I got off my high horse(zebra?) and realized it was definitely still luck lol.

Live in Chicago. Just be smart about your choices. It's not that hard. I wear my PBs all the time. Some people stop me but I just keep it moving.

I'm not rolling down to the south side wearing Zebras but I feel pretty comfortable most places*. People think it's the Wild West in the city - it's not.

*knock on wood. lol.
Yea lmao, I don't live in a bad part, but I do visit family in some of the bad parts. If I do decide to keep them I guess there won't just be any flexin on the fam.

No one EVER looks at my shoes when I wear Creams 
laugh.gif
  Not even in hypebeast central NYC
I was up by LA (more like Torrance) and was wearing my creams.  A chick working at lululemon started talking to me admiring them dad shoes. 
laugh.gif
  She said she tried copping them last year but didnt get lucky...  She collecting NMDs lol

Last edited:

I was up by LA (more like Torrance) and was wearing my creams.  A chick working at lululemon started talking to me admiring them dad shoes. 
laugh.gif
  She said she tried copping them last year but didnt get lucky...  She collecting NMDs lol
I'm sure she told you they were overrated
laugh.gif

I'm sure she told you they were overrated
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  Seriously tho...  Lululemon staff are sneakerheads...  Even the lululemon close to me, I've had the same reaction with staff when Im wearing v2s.  One chick was even wearing belugas while working. 
laugh.gif

dudes is scared for what aint nobody trying to steal sneakers off your feet anymore. Im in Brooklyn and maybe  it use to get grimey like that back in the day , but the way these pieces is hitting now a days dudes aint into strong armed robery anymore its too much work.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/caught-on-cam-shoe-sale-gone-wrong/352752769

Still happening. This was a few months ago. Seller almost lost his life over a pair of Jordan's that weren't too hard to find at retail...

Damn, that was kinda hard to watch. Could have happened to anyone... over some damned shoes.

Glad the seller made it through with his life.

roll.gif
  Seriously tho...  Lululemon staff are sneakerheads...  Even the lululemon close to me, I've had the same reaction with staff when Im wearing v2s.  One chick was even wearing belugas while working. 
laugh.gif
Worth going into Lulu just to... people... watch

Back
Top Bottom