ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I feel like it needs to be mandatory to browse the previous 3-4 pages before asking a question in here. 
laugh.gif
common sense isnt that common fam.. millennials love being spoon-fed :tongue:

Based on the source that showed 2999 TB ultra boost, ADC has the following size 14 Iniki:

10 Red
10 Navy
10 Grey
Thanks. 10 pairs sounds like Blue Glitch Camo PK numbers. I miraculously manually copped a size 14 of those last year on ADC. I've got a Navy Iniki size 13 in hand, but it's a little snug. Need to size up.

This is all I found on Twitter. Not sure if its true:

UK

Red - 1250

Grey - 1250

Blue - 1250

US

Red - 500

Grey - 500

Blue - 500

Last edited:
Teddy is a cool guy but it's just annoying how he ***** on Nike so much. He complains about how they just keep putting out multiple colorway, but that's exactly what adidas is doing lol. 

it was fried chicken though. Fried chicken or poon gets a pass

Man, I'm blessed to be able to pay it off easily. But ain't no fried chicken worth $110 man. That's 50% of a UB >:  

wait what fried chicken costs $110?

You have to read the last 3 pages to ask question now. New rule.

**** this, I'm about to start the AIr Monarch thread. See the rest of you there in 20 years.

Last edited:
Which clothing pieces is really that great from adidas tho? Serious question. But I guess I hate on adi clothing because I'm more into minimalistic low key slim pieces- things Nike do well on.
I have a quilted jacket that is really great. It's is a pale blush color and the collar and cuffs are super soft. It was $140 so I hoped it would be for that price. I really love it though.

I also have a yellow hoodie from the same collection that was $75. It was a little rough at first like others have mentioned from the ZNE metaerial, although this was different. After a few washes it feels much better and I wear it a lot. I'ts great for layering, but I was slightly disappointed in the material for the price.

Back
Top Bottom