ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u know what I mean, the first triple blacks came out when the 2.0's were out in 2016. It surprised and excited ppl when they had the 1.0 pk pattern on them. Technically they aren't the 2.0 tbs since it's the first. But ppl calling these new tbs the tb 3.0s. So in reality these new ones would be the 2.0s but has the 3.0 pattern but who gives a .... Everyone knows what it all means. And Did u not read? I already bought them half size down, I ain't stressin tho, worst case they will still fit since it's super flexible as long as the block doesnt mess up the fit. But worst case I exchange or return.
nah fam nobody knows what you mean. get that sht right next time /sarcasm 
laugh.gif

TB UB dropping at 10 AM on Adidas website?

Edit: Also, are these originals? Can't find any announcement on Adidas twitter.

Last edited:
crap so much stuff releasing all at once. Definitely going after the TB 3.0 and WM EQTs but those Inikis are dope!!!! Would love to get both red and blue but damn . .  What are stocks like for those? Plenty?

34th St. Footlocker is on another level.. Tell me why I was 18th in line at 6:35 A.M. and walked away empty handed. Between the duffel bag boys that walked in unnoticed shortly after 8:00 and the chat and cutters that got in line at the last minute, good guys who follow the rules will never stand a chance.

Yes, I'm salty. :lol:

34th St. Footlocker is on another level.. Tell me why I was 18th in line at 6:35 A.M. and walked away empty handed. Between the duffel bag boys that walked in unnoticed shortly after 8:00 and the chat and cutters that got in line at the last minute, good guys who follow the rules will never stand a chance.

Yes, I'm salty.
laugh.gif
leave that sht to the hooligans man.

Teddy is a cool guy but it's just annoying how he ***** on Nike so much. He complains about how they just keep putting out multiple colorway, but that's exactly what adidas is doing lol. 
Yeah def feel you on that. Another thing is...his collection is absolutely unreallll but he makes all the shoes look wack as hell when he does the on feet. All shoes just look awkward on him, I can't pinpoint what it is, but most on feet vids and pics I think it looks fire most the time but def not his.

That's exactly why I didn't want to line up at 34th st. NY peeps are savages when it comes to kicks. 

nothing is worth lining up for anymore.. the good sht is all done by confirmed or foot apps.. why people wasting hours on line for something they could purchase for just a slight premium 

Yes, I'm salty.
laugh.gif
Nah, I'd have rioted.

6am for some damn all black shoes?

And you didn't even get them?

Yeah def feel you on that. Another thing is...his collection is absolutely unreallll but he makes all the shoes look wack as hell when he does the on feet. All shoes just look awkward on him, I can't pinpoint what it is, but most on feet vids and pics I think it looks fire most the time but def not his.
I'm the same way.  Was on his vlogs early on but now they've become redundant.  He jumped on the boost hype at the right time and is making good money on it.  To me, none of this adidas hype will be long lasting.  Only Jordan has stood the test of time.  Ultra boosts were sitting untill Yeezy rocked a pair of the og's and white 1.0's. lol.  I F with them because they are truly comfortable shoes.

nothing is worth lining up for anymore.. the good sht is all done by confirmed or foot apps.. why people wasting hours on line for something they could purchase for just a slight premium 
Well tb's for some reason are going for 350~ aren't they? 

Idk about y'all, but I'ma just pass and black out some core blacks myself lmao. I don't wanna take an L this early in the week tbh. There's some dyes that black out boost without chipping. Rather have the 1.0 pattern anyways. 

Well tb's for some reason are going for 350~ aren't they? 
On stockx yea. That's 13% fees which makes it about 300, then subtract another 13 for shipping? 70 flip is not worth lining up that early in the morning.. 

Missing this release but I already have a pair of TBs. Finally unDSing them today. Good luck with the release everybody. 

Last edited:
People letting that thing go down in lines at stores should be ready for war ... if you about that waiting in line life , you have to know by now how it works ... you think those groups of people if alone would do the same nah ... they go in groups to be ready ... suggest those who do big release lines to do the same .. lol

Back
Top Bottom