ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADC has been total ****-show of errors and crap during final payment.  Either crashes or endless loop.   This has happened to me the last few times including a yeezy drop.  
mad.gif

This morning i used paypal.  I was able to cook.  
nthat.gif

Yup, paypal never fails me on ADC

On another note, Saint Creams decided to email confirmation for red inikis almost 12 hours after order was placed...  SMH

Last edited:
no way this is still stock..

It's probably the carted ones

I was able to cart twice at 2 different intervals this release - here's a quick and easy guide on how to cart shoes with no splash page.

1.  I don't even try to cop on the initial release, i just reload and get the size chart and choose the most populated size (10, in this release)
  2.  I watch my computers internal clock, at :09 (Whatever 10 minute interval it may be) I solve the captcha
  3.  I continue watching my internal clock, and I refresh at 59 seconds (1 second before 10 minutes has passed from the initial release)
  4.  Shoe has been successfully added to cart.

This method works because sites like yeezymafia are using scripts to mass add carts the second of release, so as long as you have your captcha pre-solved, size selected, and refresh and the exact interval you're able to cop pretty consistently.

Good luck in the future, friends.

Solving captcha then refreshing would still be ok and wouldn't give you another captcha?

Last edited:
Congrats to those that copped from ADC.
If manual even better. F* your bots.

And stop with the "Easy". From some Regulars to mostly fly in on release crowd. Know d*mn well the release wasn't F*ing easy. Be happy, but have some humility.
Don't even see HB or JBRus posting "easy cop". Ever.

Yeah bit miffed.

It's probably the carted ones
Solving captcha then refreshing would still be ok and wouldn't give you another captcha?
Sorry guys, I meant to say hit 'Add to Cart' not refresh, there should be no refreshing involved in using this method as you already have your size selected, and you are solving the captcha a minute before carts are released. Just hit add to cart.

And stop with the "Easy". From some Regulars to mostly fly in on release crowd. Know d*mn well the release wasn't F*ing easy. Be happy, but have some humility.

Yeah bit miffed.
Only thing you ever see HB post is "
pimp.gif
" and "Resell Lit"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah bit miffed.
People only say easy when they got their pairs smh

Sorry guys, I meant to say hit 'Add to Cart' not refresh, there should be no refreshing involved in using this method as you already have your size selected, and you are solving the captcha a minute before carts are released. Just hit add to cart.

Makes much more sense, thanks. I usually do that and keep trying but some of these captchas are really annoying, I hate HATE the disappearing one.

Makes sense, get too caught up in the frenzy of it, but this method makes a lot of sense. repped and thanks 

Back
Top Bottom