ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have not hit on Adidas, Yeezy or Ultra Boost since the Bronze FML
Zebras were the first shoe I tried for that didn't hit on ADC. Before that it was the Thanksgiving Yeezys (but I didn't know what I was doing).

Hit 2x on YS for Zebras though, so I guess that counts.

People only say easy when they got their pairs smh

People who deliberately post such an "easy cop" are attention seeking dumbF*s. Have more respect for people after cop who say do this, do that, this might work and check this info. That's being a contributing regular member of thread.
Dropping in last moments, asking for spoon fed info and loudly bragging about pickup gets you on the sh*t list. F* them and the zebra rode in on.

Only thing you ever see HB post is ":pimp: " and "Resell Lit"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True. Respect.

Those feels. I know them well after this past Saturday. They'll subside soon man.

That said, this release was easier than I thought it'd be after getting played by ADC on the zebras. Definitely not an "easy" overall release though.

You win some, you lose some. On to the next....

Last edited:

Zebras were the first shoe I tried for that didn't hit on ADC. Before that it was the Thanksgiving Yeezys (but I didn't know what I was doing).

Hit 2x on YS for Zebras though, so I guess that counts.
If I hit even one Zebra on YS it would make up all the Yeezy's I missed. Crazy how pretty much almost all the previous V2 can add up to ONE Zebra. (Red, Green, Oreo, Bred)

Last edited:
Hard cop tbh...

No chance on initial drop.

Took about 25-30 min of random restocks to finally hit a restock with about 5 sizes, one was my size and I was able to cart.

Lots of refreshing :smile:

Did it cart right away? I was doing the same thing but it wouldn't cart and then it would load all sizes right after my first attempt with the undefined message replacing the 1 per person

Something a bit off topic, but how many of you guys have UBs where you can feel the plastic in the toe? I searched the thread and only saw one mention of it back in 2015. My last two UBs has this problem....SMH

Quote:

If I hit even one Zebra on YS it would make up all the Yeezy's I missed. Crazy how pretty much almost all the previous V2 can add up to ONE Zebra. (Red, Green, Oreo, Bred)
I like the Belugas a lot more. Actually just sold my used Oreos and red stripes for a DS Beluga in a larger size and came out with $200.

Zebras should be here tomorrow, but I don't think I'll like them more than the Belugas.
Did it cart right away? I was doing the same thing but it wouldn't cart and then it would load all sizes right after my first attempt with the undefined message replacing the 1 per person
Was on them within a second of going live, couldn't cart a 12. Took 25-30 minutes of sold out for them to pop up again.

So how did it go for the dude who stood in line at that shop which was supposed to release the TBs but the store manager said they wouldn't? He posted his story here before the madness kicked in.

Quote:

Was on them within a second of going live, couldn't cart a 12. Took 25-30 minutes of sold out for them to pop up again.

After that 30 min tho it carted right when u saw sizes pop back up? Bc I saw sizes later too but couldn't get them to cart

anyone at Topanga mall Adidas?

Went yesterday and all the employees told me they weren't getting any. Only the SM store was getting stock.

I didn't bother to go this morning and tried online instead. Not sure if they were lying tho. Can anyone chime in?

Last edited:
After that 30 min tho it carted right when u saw sizes pop back up? Bc I saw sizes later too but couldn't get them to cart
​Had a lot of those too, when one or two sizes would pop up.

Either there would be no captcha or the add to cart would be blank.

When the multiple sizes popped up I was able to enter the captcha and check out.

BTW: Just carted an 11.5 a few minutes ago...

while its quiet. if there are any regulars that wont be trying for the eqts later, please help me grab a pair. I will reimburse anybody/everybody that gets a pair + some if they can get a 10 :lol:. Its worth a shot

while its quiet. if there are any regulars that wont be trying for the eqts later, please help me grab a pair. I will reimburse anybody/everybody that gets a pair + some if they can get a 10
laugh.gif
. Its worth a shot
The WM ones?

Adidas at some point needs to rethink their strategy. I think it's true on both ends where people who strike out will be upset at first but eventually come back and try their luck again, but the other half have taken so many L's on these releases that they may abandon or just not even try anymore. I think that will be the issue later on, that potential customers will be indifferent and not even care to try bc in their minds it's pointless.

That is a mentality that is negative for any business. They will literally lose customers at this rate. If the only answer to purchasing a sneaker is to use a bot just to have a chance.  The chances an average person who hears about how comfortable Ultraboost are for running etc and wants to grab a pair are fairly slim and that's bad for business in the long run.

South Coast Plaza FTL line is at least 150 deep and I 'think' they are only getting 30 pair. First guy in line has been there since 10am yesterday lmfao.

Paypal failed me for the first time today.  Had an 11.5 in cart at 11:01AM.  Got PayPal payment email.  No order confirmation from Adidas.  Called Adidas customer service.  Says order did not process due to payment failure.  BS!!!!
i got a fraud alert from paypal after submitting my order.

luckily i was there to answer my fraud alert phone call from paypal and approve the transaction.

Back
Top Bottom