ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many new posts to even complain 

So my boss just told me like "Hey Daniel , what are you up to this Saturday? I may need you for a meeting with some clients, will you be available?" in my mind I was like No ******* way I'm gonna miss the AW X Adidas drop for that

But then my righteous me went ahead and say " Can I confirm you later?" 

DAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN DAAAAMN 

So my boss just told me like "Hey Daniel , what are you up to this Saturday? I may need you for a meeting with some clients, will you be available?" in my mind I was like No ******* way I'm gonna miss the AW X Adidas drop for that

Some spots already dropped the AW. 

They look exactly like a CB 3.0 with the black boost.  
laugh.gif

Looking through some past posts and some research on the web, is Plasti Dip the consensus for dying the cages?  I was thinking about doing some customization to the Oreos.

It shouldn't really take a "bot" just to have a chance at a pair of sneakers, but that's kind of what is starting to happen, more people each release just end up chancing it with a cart service. Eventually no one will try manually.
this isn't true at all though especially with adc and other sites continuing to seemingly combat and ban bots (on certain releases anyway)

never have and never will give in to any sort of bot or atc and ive come up on many big drops manually and continue to do so (just this month bred v2, 3x zebra v2, 3.0 tb)

makes it more exciting going manual and personally id feel like a clown if i ever copped a bot or atc (nothing against those who do) and trying to cop wouldnt be fun

even bigger L when your bot fails you and you see people who copped manually, multiples at that 
laugh.gif

im good on all that ....rather just miss out or pay resale if its something that i absolutely have to own

Can someone confirm: Triple Black 1.0 fits tighter than normal 1.0 and Triple Black 3.0 fits tighter than normal 3.0?  And 3.0 is a half size down from 1.0 normally?

God damn Adidas get your **** straight

Last edited:

Just think of it this was, if you didn't have the job you wouldn't even be able to afford the AW's

Just think of it this was, if you didn't have the job you wouldn't even be able to afford the AW's
I said it this morning myself lol 

Like 1K post before D:  

A job is a blessing, still  he needs me too often lately and I'm not seeing my paycheck increasing, he can afford not to have me this Saturday tho 

I don't work on Saturdays normally, that's where my Wins are at haha 

Back
Top Bottom