ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holabird should honor phone orders first, then worry about online orders
roll.gif

Sorry @drisk34

are you speaking from experience?  legit question.
No. I've never ordered from them before. All I have is an order number. Not sure how to track the status of my order without emailing them. Just going to wait and see what happens.

No. I've never ordered from them before. All I have is an order number. Not sure how to track the status of my order without emailing them. Just going to wait and see what happens.
well in that case, they should honor all orders first that chose the fastest shipping method.  They gotta get those out the door and on their way after all 
roll.gif

I must be a masochist to be going through Hola again trying to secure a second pair - hoping that two orders gives me a better chance of having at least one go through successfully. May have to try putting priority shipping a la @drisk32 to see if that will get them out the door...

Can't believe the site is still crawling an hour later! Maybe the WM EQT release will take some heat off...

Thats enough spending for me...  To much $$$  Only gonna cop the next super hype release... 

umm so i had like 5 paypal things spinning and suddenly i got like a bunch of order confirms for a total of 8 pairs.. if they ship i'll share 

Clicked submit order on HB, next page wouldn't load, but got an email confirmation from them right after. Dope if it isn't oversold.

Back
Top Bottom