ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOOD LAWRD I didn't see pics of the triple whites.. SMH. It's ok... I'll just buy another pair of 1.0s when I trash mine.
Yeah 1.0s is and will always be king. 
nthat.gif

I might go to JJ in the afternoon just to see Cam tbh.

Im calling shennighans on the 'restock.' That list is ridiculous. Probably just one hand full of sizes those rare models if any

This

I havnt bought a pair since the creams

Completely Skipped over 2.0s

I like the 3.0s but didnt go for any of them until today
Creams? Restock or initial release? If initial release that was 2015. Damn money saved!

This

I havnt bought a pair since the creams

Completely Skipped over 2.0s

I like the 3.0s but didnt go for any of them until today
Creams? Restock or initial release? If initial release that was 2015. Damn money saved!
I think it was the restocks. When they were instore at footlockers and I think footaction. Bought like 3 pairs

Lol found the pic

Pic is dated 04/12/16

Last edited:
I haven't bought UBs since that restock either. I didn't like any 2.0s and still hesitant to buy any 3.0s because of those cages. 

I think it was the restocks. When they were instore at footlockers and I think footaction. Bought like 3 pairs

Lol found the pic

Pic is dated 04/12/16
Almost year without spending on UB's. Not bad. My regrets are not tripling up when the price was around 230.

I might go to JJ in the afternoon just to see Cam tbh.

Im calling shennighans on the 'restock.' That list is ridiculous. Probably just one hand full of sizes those rare models if any
Probably like half size run lmao. Every Jimmy Jazz that I've been to had someone I knew who backdoored pairs. It's too bad I ain't close to those peeps to let them be my plug. 

No matter how many UBs I get, I'll still always love my Navy 1.0s the most(crap pic my bad lol, using old phone)

STKlID0aeekawedOJr4PoL0mp5fO4tMGkS3h3ornZf7hGVgUK7wCctk1ax7u7-VdPolQIdqrkKC1kMcMI0k6SlBi6KlkdRoGUQNF1NpJljcivwx0oWbJtbj4zSXDzQGPI2mM1-ba0_GVa1WNyqBtorE0uAOjSXrFcdyenN_yVBX9F7xqbtcz3ieYI7eSJ7XBJH6LuaM9qnMt2ItgMvBCbZZMLe-bZaf9SVlZzcXvCfUwS4mGZd-Uu1buKEVKQdVIUjcyHLIWoMRppuEhkJUxV_wFtdkPtSpcmj90Hcf4GRfmpceILxJDs4aUO1y8HBZKAgrMZKYezsOrL9dOtmArIzDQKyFT1w8uhW_DCBuwfG7RXPdCukbcb_r6eg1ZZuBN-3oKn13yiE3odmEE3pXyR5sRbSYG1gFoaxN_oE2Kb5OiKjBvONnORyAeVOshYGG6SM5iMMVqi7NUmujK3uGgxpYce0Y7y6VemMGBetAg6O1WoPZl4q7GerhaI04ejuxVPBLzQIfquXJTpOBtaao2EP_VdT43XC-HmCpqx2SNf6zuD9qdOzg7OVUe6uA2kw2L_RmOPAnDYVqxHVjXN9DRxBDdHMJAe5bytdz5JLlIRBlQ51ozhbhyCw=w1680-h950-no

Just got the CB 1.0s in today (earlier than expected), and man, I'm in love. Went 1/2 size up and all is perfect. About to stock now.

Damn got 2 carts on ADC restock ... but after I check out the pairs gone ...

Look like got flag by ADC. Have been tried on this afternoon and just only one success at check out. (from 5 carts)

Thanks man. Can I say congrats to you also or nah? 
happy.gif
Nah, Ls all around.

Woke up early for FNL and couldn't hit. Footsites is not even worth the effort. Was on ADC right on time and was able to see a FSR, but all pears were literally gone within 10 seconds - no joke. I ended up with double  triple captcha and all 3 sizes I went after were gone. 

@raulishere  did throw a huge oop in the PMs, but I was too busy at work to log on to NT to see it in time.

Done trying to cop. Just gonna beat up whatever UBs I have. Getting Yeezys is easier than this BS. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom