ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gave up on holabird 
laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone that got an order in 
smokin.gif

And like I said before as my first impressions about the Inikis - it's a cool concept and silhouette but the material and overall quality just doesn't feel all that good. The upper is so loose and feels and looks a bit strange when they are on feet because of that. Definitely a good change if you want a cheaper alternative for the UBs but nowhere near them.
I like the silhouette but of course seeing it in person might be different.  I stopped expecting all boost shoes to be the same as UB tbh...  Just wont happen.  Take for instance, 93/17 some would say that they have more bounce than UB and some would say they are not as comfy as UB.  Same goes for V2s.  At the end of the day, wearing my 1.0 specially CB, CNY and Silver gives me discomfort at the bridge area (except for chalks and WG).  I wanna say Burgs 3.0 is currently the most comfy UBs that I have worn.  And I can wear those with insole.

I cant wait to see the looks and comfort level of inikis in person.  At that prices point, its not bad either...   

waiting to see more fit pics of the iniki before i pass judgement but from a design perspective for me

NMD 1.0
EQT 93/17 (boost)
UB 1.0
UB 2.0
Iniki
UB 3.0

it was mentioned here that there was another black ultra boost thats coming out thats similar to triple black but a lighter shade .  .  . anyone have pics by any chance?

Last edited:
I don't really know what adidas was thinking with the translucent cage and glad that it wasn't on the TB

Heck yea! Got an order in late on hollabird for a caged tb yest and just got shipping. Let's see if the other one comes through.

Got PayPal charged notification earlier this morning, and just got a shipping confirmation from HolaBird.

Good luck for everyone else who stuck with it on their ****** site!

My mom finally UN DS these today. I remember ordering a pair for me, her and my dad for like $124 shipped from RRS but my pair got cancelled. The good ol RRS days.

Haha that is awesome though. Def the good ol RRS days.

I was one of those stuck on HB cart not getting thru paypal redirect. But I copped 3 WM EQT since Tuesday so there's that consolation

Back
Top Bottom