ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pic doesn't prove anything other than the consortium tag is incorrect. But even WW and SNS 1.0 had ****** up QC issues like that
#HowSway

I'm pretty sure if you paid resell on a shoe & the tag was incorrect you would be quite upset & quick to file claim or post to socials for answers....

Okay so I know this is the adidas thread; however, I would like an opinion on how they feel compared to a boost shoe. (I just know I'm going to get roasted but it is what it is)

Does anyone here own the nike footscape woven chukka?  If so could you PM me please. Thanks. 

#HowSway

I'm pretty sure if you paid resell on a shoe & the tag was incorrect you would be quite upset & quick to file claim or post to socials for answers....
Yeah I don't think they're fake, just a QC issue. I remember someone on here posted a Trace Cargo with an upside down adidas tongue tag

#HowSway

Well the thing is hes not even the original poster and all he's doing is spreading a rumor right now that Goat sells fakes. All I said was that 1 pic doesn't prove anything. 

But to answer your question yes I would be upset/worried if something I ordered arrived in a different condition than I expected.

Okay so I know this is the adidas thread; however, I would like an opinion on how they feel compared to a boost shoe. (I just know I'm going to get roasted but it is what it is)

Does anyone here own the nike footscape woven chukka?  If so could you PM me please. Thanks. 
Not as much cushion obviously, but they're comfortable- I would take UB's over them all day (or pure boosts, YV2's). NMD's are slightly more comfortable as well

based off the one pic the kiths look good

QC messing up a tag wouldn't suprise me as stated before

based off the one pic the kiths look good

QC messing up a tag wouldn't suprise me as stated before

I agree... That being said, I'd be in contact with Goat arranging A replacement ASAP. You pay premium, you want what you're supposed to get. :smile:

Not as much cushion obviously, but they're comfortable- I would take UB's over them all day (or pure boosts, YV2's). NMD's are slightly more comfortable as well
Repped. Really appreciate the feedback. I look into some NMD's. Thanks man

Edit: I did have the PK NMD Japan's but they didn't give me that snug fit that I love on the CB 1.0 (size 12.5)

Last edited:
I agree... That being said, I'd be in contact with Goat arranging A replacement ASAP. You pay premium, you want what you're supposed to get.
smile.gif
absolutely.. if the pair was like that should have been stated from the jump

Yeah I don't think they're fake, just a QC issue. I remember someone on here posted a Trace Cargo with an upside down adidas tongue tag
Everyone gets all butt hurt over glue stains...but dismiss a QC issue with a wrong tag after paying resell on a high value shoe.  

lol at the kiths being fake. Id probably be upset yes, but no way would I go blasting a business saying they sent me a fake.

Last edited:

Repped. Really appreciate the feedback. I look into some NMD's. Thanks man

Edit: I did have the PK NMD Japan's but they didn't give me that snug fit that I love on the CB 1.0 (size 12.5)
No problem- and that's right, we're the same size. I normally buy a 12.5-13 in UB's (and they're really snug) or a 12-12.5 in nmds. The 12 is pretty snug but in a different way, they definitely don't hug your feet like the UB's because the PK isn't as tight and they don't have in-soles. For me, nmd's are more of a casual/around town shoe and UB's are an every day comfort shoe.

What worries me more is GOATs guard is down... i mean before they would say a pair is used even tho they are DS...

Back
Top Bottom