ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off the nmd but is packer the only place that's dropped the 3m UB's? I've been under a rock the past couple weeks.

I never understood adidas obsession with plastic all over their shoes. Nmd would look better without the added pieces..those upcoming colorways don't look half bad when the plastic isn't loud and colorful

First time experiencing slippage with the UB. i thought people were exaggerating but I'm actually slipping on hardwood like it's wet. This is horrible. Sad sad day.
dude. don't be so dramatic 
roll.gif

They will break in and will be a non factor sooner than later. Trust me. 

i cant get over those blocks on the shoes? ... do they even serve a purpose ? 
Yeah I'm not a fan either. But they take inspiration from 3 old school adidas models. The blocks are supposed to help people "identify" the NMDs from afar. 

Off the nmd but is packer the only place that's dropped the 3m UB's? I've been under a rock the past couple weeks.
Undefeated (West Coast exclusive retailer) and Kith. Not sure who else

I think he was asking about the 3M UBs not the 3M NMDs.

There have been a bunch of links to drops of the 3Ms posted in this thread over the past couple weeks. ADC stocked them, RRS stocked them, that's just to name a few big ones. They're selling out quick but definitely have been seeing new links pop up often.

Yeah they're for stabilization. They aren't just attached to the side, they go into the boost sole as well. The pieces on either side of the heel are actually one piece that has a thinner bit going under the heel, through the boost.

Weather they actually achieve that goal or not I don't know.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm not a fan either. But they take inspiration from 3 old school adidas models. The blocks are supposed to help people "identify" the NMDs from afar. 
WRONG!!!
Yeah they're for stabilization. They aren't just attached to the side, they go into the boost sole as well. The pieces on either side of the heel are actually one piece that has a thinner bit going under the heel, through the boost.

thanks for the insight.. repped 

Looks like someone placed the blocks there to cover up explicit language or nudity.

So out of place. But that seems to be what people are going for these days.

Yeah I'm not a fan either. But they take inspiration from 3 old school adidas models. The blocks are supposed to help people "identify"
I think he was asking about the 3M UBs not the 3M NMDs.

There have been a bunch of links to drops of the 3Ms posted in this thread over the past couple weeks. ADC stocked them, RRS stocked them, that's just to name a few big ones. They're selling out quick but definitely have been seeing new links pop up often.
aha sorry, after my post I was still in NMD mind set.

Anyone feel meh about the 3m ultraboosts? I received mine on Friday from Packer and the 3m seems overbearing to me.

Can't tell if I like the all white NMD or white/blue/red NMD...

Sorta like the flash of Lego colours lol

Looks like someone placed the blocks there to cover up explicit language or nudity.

So out of place. But that seems to be what people are going for these days.
They're definitely different. In some photos they look really dope to me, in others the blocks look like they might not work.

That being said, I copped both colorways out of sheer curiosity. I usually need to hold a shoe in hand to really make up my mind, figured only chance I'd have with these was to just cop and see what happens.

NMDs definitely not for everyone. I'm stoked they're trying new things though, playing around with ti.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a new Pure Boost model this year to serve as a more "normal" alternative to the wilder designs that've been coming out.

Have multiple pairs of ultraboosts in rotation. Thinking of throwing some rope laces on for a diff look. Any suggestions for the black/whites and whites?

Back
Top Bottom