ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

they certainly can, if they wanted to.
Every Adidas employee I've talked to has told me the "boost material is too expensive to mass produce, and we don't release limited quantity on purpose to build hype"... 
roll.gif

I mean every brand is able to mass produce shoes. It's just to keep up the hype and it's working. Look at all these sheep flocking to adidas to resell UBs and yeezys. 

I know some might not agree but the Pure Boost this year is pretty dope!!!
agreed.. i love my pair.. very underrated.... if adidas wasnt flooding the market/draining our pockets at the same time these would be harder to cop

glad that i picked mine up with ease 

Every Adidas employee I've talked to has told me the "boost material is too expensive to mass produce, and we don't release limited quantity on purpose to build hype"... :rofl:

If any Adidas employee said that to you with a serious straight face, they be drinking the really strong Kool Aid and smoking the really strong Wacky Tobacy.
Hope you laughed.

That's such a BS excuse.

If the Boost material so damn limited or expensive to mass produce, stop wasting them on garbage *** colorways and put them towards the good ones. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yoox-net-a-porter. They handle payment and logistics for AW. Same with Y-3.

Thanks. I wasn't sure so i filed a claim with the quickness lol. Guess I'll call paypal in the morning. Could it just be a ghost charge? Just seems odd to get charged now or ghost charged when this went down way earlier in the day.

Have used Borderlinx this past year. Not cheap but worked well for couple things not Adidas. May have to manipulate zip code. Your plan to cop hype items from ADC UK may not work. They've been IP address blocking outside UK computers. Good luck.
Waiting for Adidas to license some kinda Boost technology to Reebok. Know some manager has thought of that idea. Imagine the revival of the brand. This new design looks ok.
Most important recap is Desd1 finally got his Wangs through oop from Drisk and riceNegg. Don't ask about the rest of release reaction from Boost Thread. Save your best D-jokes for when dude posts his on feet outside wear pics. And the fashionista Grizz posted the first in hand on feet pics of the tube sock on boot. Crazy up in here.

Edit: CQ that is a nice case. The inside heat is even better. Nice.
I just want to pick up the White Mountaineering NMD R2 for the gf since someone found one in my size for me earlier and her size is only available on adc uk. I have a vpn so I'm not worried about the ip address. I just hope I can get the pair for her. She's not that much of a sneakerhead, but she really wants this pair so I want to get them for her.

for example, this recent Zebra yeezy release.  how come they didn't produce the same amount they produced for the Bred release?

it's ridiculous that they made so little.  they certainly could have produced quite a few more pairs if they wanted to.  

Every Adidas employee I've talked to has told me the "boost material is too expensive to mass produce, and we don't release limited quantity on purpose to build hype"... :rofl:
Lmao they're saying it like it's impossible to restock pairs down the line (if it even were true that it couldn't be mass produced) :lol: :lol:

I need some Collegiate Navy 1.0's in my life. Should have copped them at retail when I had the chance .

for example, this recent Zebra yeezy release.  how come they didn't produce the same amount they produced for the Bred release?

it's ridiculous that they made so little.  they certainly could have produced quite a few more pairs if they wanted to.  
Hype wasn't as strong as when the V1s dropped so they decided to limit that colorway to drive hype up again. They were literally letting everyone feast with all the black colorways. Honestly if anybody wasn't able to score a pair of the 5 black colorways that dropped then they should really consider a new hobby.

I need some Collegiate Navy 1.0's in my life. Should have copped them at retail when I had the chance .
Me too, they had a FSR when my local champs had the creams. Too bad i could only afford one pair at the time or i wouldve gotten the navys with the creams.

Hype wasn't as strong as when the V1s dropped so they decided to limit that colorway to drive hype up again. They were literally letting everyone feast with all the black colorways. Honestly if anybody wasn't able to score a pair of the 5 black colorways that dropped then they should really consider a new hobby.

Telling them to consider a new hobby is harsh. I'd just advise them to switch over to Jordan Brand. Their stuff is more easily attainable these days from what I hear

Yoox-net-a-porter. They handle payment and logistics for AW. Same with Y-3.

Thanks. I wasn't sure so i filed a claim with the quickness lol. Guess I'll call paypal in the morning. Could it just be a ghost charge? Just seems odd to get charged now or ghost charged when this went down way earlier in the day.

You thought someone scammed you for the exact same amount you just charged earlier in the day? And filed a claim without even attempting to verify what it was?

Back
Top Bottom