ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was debating on undeadstocking my RCs or wearing the tb 3.0s once they came in. After they came in today, I'm going with the RCs. Not really feeling the tb 3.0s in person.

Boost sandals would be amazing as would boost insoles, it's all been discussed here plenty, but adidas doesn't seem interested in either unfortunately.

Was debating on undeadstocking my RCs or wearing the tb 3.0s once they came in. After they came in today, I'm going with the RCs. Not really feeling the tb 3.0s in person.
Size 
nerd.gif

I think RC>SNSxSS but those sns look amazing without the toe guard...i think that puts them above rc for me, gotta see some more pics/angles to be sure.

kinda wish I had copped...thinking about getting rid of backup RC pair for some of the SNS x SS now.

Got someone offering red Human Race NMD's for the SNS.

Those run big right? Thinking this may be a good trade...

Last edited:

A bunch of people here have done it. They posted results as well but too lazy to go back and find them.
The key part is to prep boost with acetone.  I had to redo cos it flaked and peel without any surface prep
so my CB1 is "good from far but far from good" enough for me to keep my tb1 and tb3 on ice

There was the one other dude here (frankmathews?) that used a different brand some kinda dye. Posted tutorial youtube vid and gave good results feedback. No time right now to search for you, but it's here.

Yeah it was dark knight sole dye, works great. No paint needed, one coat of dye and its permanent, no chipping. Wipe it down with denatured alchol after to remove excess dye and then i hit it with a couple coats of matte finisher spray. Highly recommended.

good info, just ordered the dark knight sole dye..been wanting to do this on my CB for a minute
tried paint before but started chipping right away

Back
Top Bottom