ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
I want to, but still not gunna pull the trigger for sns ss at $375. I thought I wanted them, but just too similar to RCs for me to pay resell on them
That's exactly why I never copped the SNS.

cant find any sns x ss in size 11.5 for a good price .. this mfer charging 520 when its 425 on goat daafuq

Caved and grabbed a pair of CB 1.0 for $176 shipped + $22 eBay bucks.  Reps for whoever posted that code. 

Yo, how does snapstyle usually ship?  Headed out of town for spring break and I'll be damned if these sit on my porch for a week. 

Caved and grabbed a pair of CB 1.0 for $176 shipped + $22 eBay bucks.  Reps for whoever posted that code. 

Yo, how does snapstyle usually ship?  Headed out of town for spring break and I'll be damned if these sit on my porch for a week. 
how can I check if I have eBay bucks? 

That code is so clutch...brings a lot of things on ebay for pretty much retail. Repped!
thanks man. 
ordered. 192 shipped with that code.
 great deal since these are drying up.
Check if you have a 10% ebay bucks offer.. even slicker dealsl w/ it
 Clutch code dude! Thanks!
Just bought one of my grail NMDs - yellow glitch camo.
Also, tried using the code on another pair of shoes and it seemed to work. So may work more than once but not 100% sure.

Glad members could use. I use EvilBay too much so see these promos all time. That 10% ebucks also expires today. Pulled trigger too early last week and used the 8% one. Fyi on ebucks cash back, 8 & 10 percent are highest.
Congrats on pickups.

anyone confirm it can be used twice?>
haven't tried personally but this is straight from eBay's front page...sounds like might be doable for separate transactions?

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid until 11:59 PM PST on 3/11/17. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories. Coupon can be used ONCE per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Last edited:
Snapstyle is gonna have a busy day today. Those sizes flying.

At least we know they were 20% overpriced
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom