ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone accepted my bid for WM R2 for 268. Then saw the ebay codes which would comeout for 258. Took the $10 L. 
laugh.gif
Saw you still took the L on the Nakeds. 
laugh.gif

Might go with the Y-3's, they're coming out to $216. The WM R2 growing on me, should've copped from consortium. 

Saw you still took the L on the Nakeds. 
laugh.gif

Might go with the Y-3's, they're coming out to $216. The WM R2 growing on me, should've copped from consortium. 
Yeah. Even though i'm from the Philippines, I now know how Ms. Columbia felt. Took the W and quickly to a L

Yeah those WM R2 really grew on me. Loving the three stripes on the toe box

Thanks man!

I might grab the midweight RC from their site instead. Heavy weight would probably too warm for FL anyway lol
Yeah heavyweight is definitely too much for FL.

I just check a few sites like East Dane and Nordstroms periodically and I've gotten tons of RC hoodies/sweaters/pants and I've never paid more than $75 for any piece. A little patience and you can find great deals.

seems like my come up for the 3/3 tb restock adidas will be cancelled, so bummed

guess il head out to the adi stores tomorrow and see if there are any sitting waiting for me. somehow i doubt it

cooking on the supreme drop this morning really got the money spending juices flowing though, im thinking about picking up some 1.0 burgundys today too. Not sure though

Got my Inikis in. First in hand impression:

- No support or structure in the upper, just some floppy suede

- Boost feels firmer when squeezing it in one hand and an UB in another

- Sole is very inflexible, tough to bend the shoe

Gonna have to try them out on feet for a few days and see if they're worth keeping. Definitely comes off as a $90 shoe under first impression though

Looking to use the ebay coupon on sns x ss. Can anyone tell me how they fit? I usually wear 9.5 in 1.0 but can fit a sz 9 comfortably in 3.0 but with toe bulge.

seems like my come up for the 3/3 tb restock adidas will be cancelled, so bummed

guess il head out to the adi stores tomorrow and see if there are any sitting waiting for me. somehow i doubt it
Check the champs launch locator. Saw earlier that a few stores stocked them.

My biggest debate right now on what to purchase:

SNS x Social Status or Reigning Champ's? 

I like both of them, ugh! #BoostProblems 
ohwell.gif

Check the champs launch locator. Saw earlier that a few stores stocked them.
thanks bro! checked and saw times square, but I wont be able to get a break from work till after 11, prolly wont have em then but we will see. gonna feel silly running around the city looking for shoes but I really want these tbs as beaters, my other boosts are yellow as **** and wearing my 3.0 greys almost daily isnt doing them any favors 

My biggest debate right now on what to purchase:

SNS x Social Status or Reigning Champ's? 

I like both of them, ugh! #BoostProblems 
ohwell.gif
i'm probably one of the few that far prefer the sns. i like the rcs but sns look so unique and high end imo 

thats dirty! do you know from which location? just gave times square a call they said they haven't received their shipment yet 
They are from San Antonio. Try going instore and asked if you could order there and have it shipped to your address with a little additional shipping fee. Happen to me before with CB 1.0.

Probably not the most exciting deal, but I just snagged a pair of tri color nmds for below retail with the eBay code.

Back
Top Bottom