ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need some opinions on which pear to use the eBay coupon.  If you could only have one Ultra Boost in you collection, would you rather have the CB 1.0 or TB 3.0?

it will always grow on people when they can't get it 
laugh.gif
. Not directed towards you but it happens with a lot of people

it will always grow on people when they can't get it :lol: . Not directed towards you but it happens with a lot of people

Nah I could've got them. I Had it in cart a few times but ultimately passed because of the toebox. But after watching a few vids and seeing on feet pics now they started growing on me :rofl:

Ah well can't get em all. Just thinking outloud haha

Last edited:
I don't trust buying anything on ebay nowadays. Boost is the new fake jordan on ebay....although I do really want to get another EQT 93/17 w the coupon. 

Nah I could've got them. I Had it in cart a few times but ultimately passed because of the toebox. But after watching a few vids and seeing on feet pics now they started growing on me :rofl:

But you couldve atleast flipped it. Rule number 1: BNTL.

But you couldve atleast flipped it. Rule number 1: BNTL.

But I'm not a reseller. I don't buy shoes to flip, only to wear.

In retrospect though I prob should buy sought after pairs if I have the chance if only to fund grails that I do want to get.

Nah I could've got them. I Had it in cart a few times but ultimately passed because of the toebox. But after watching a few vids and seeing on feet pics now they started growing on me
roll.gif

lol no I'm saying that people want what they can't have anymore. 

lol no I'm saying that people want what they can't have anymore. 

Well I COULD have them now if I want to pay resell lolll but I know what you're saying man. You always want the things you don't have.

Back
Top Bottom