ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honest question for those stocking a shoe having double or triple.... is it because once UBs wear out, another is on deck to use? is it to stock to hopefully resell?

i found myself buying 2 white 1.0s in a few days, and was wondering why i just did that besides being blinded by the ebay coupon....

(i realize it's probably any or every of those reasons)
I only buy multiple's if they're on the low low.  Which is super rare now a days.  I just off'd a pair of Grey Wool 1.0's for over well over $400 tho.  
grin.gif
 I do regret returning my double of cream.  But, I do not plan on ever buying 2 again.  The collection has grown to large to have shoes to not wear. 

really? I thought consortium were boutique collabs, thats strange.
I've always likened them to NikeLab but yea, they currently have some Women's Sambas for sale that are not collabs. 

I think they started in 2004?

2003 -  Bape x Adidas Superstar 80s (non Consortium):

2004 - Adidas Superstar Consortium "Neighborhood":

Can't remember a shoe before 2004 with the Consortium tag.

Last edited:
Good thing that I have something more to look forward to besides eqts and the occasional y-3/wm collabs. mids are second best UB

Gag. Even worse that the first colorway pic.
Uncaged, Laceless, and Tasteless.

Thank you for the pics. Really want a good Mid for pickup. The Mid/ATR mashup bit much but can deal with. LaFrog Blue Mid is ok. Wonder if it's a round the world countries theme lineup? That would be very unique.

Last edited:
It would be considered a sub par presto without boost. He designs are very similar. Love both personally.
Nah the 1.0 knit are one of the better knits pattern. Prestos are a poor man eqt adv although they came first lol

Last edited:
Nah the 1.0 knit are one of the better knits paterna. Prestos are a poor man eqt adv although they came first lol

Comfort on OG prestos is better than almost anything bar UB man, anyone who tells you different either had a foot wider than big foot, is lying or has never worn presto lol.

Eqt adv are nice but comfort ain't all that imo.

I like the knit on UB for sure all 3 personally but I still like an old fashioned neoprone too

Comfort on OG prestos is better than almost anything bar UB man, anyone who tells you different either had a foot wider than big foot, is lying or has never worn presto lol.

Eqt adv are nice but comfort ain't all that imo.

I like the knit on UB for sure all 3 personally but I still like an old fashioned neoprone too
+1 on the prestos.
They are a great alternative to most boost models and probably cheaper. Part of the warm weather rotation right now. The 1.0 knit also feels hotter to me but could be the choice of socks that day.

Those blue mids are dope
Colette finally dropping something decent, those asics they did straight disgusting [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those blue mids are dope
Colette finally dropping something decent, those asics they did straight disgusting [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

their 25th anny was straight up disgusting :rofl:

Stupid comments like this make me [emoji]129300[/emoji]

dont even listen to that guy, he goes into nike threads just to say stuff like that for no reason at all.

Last edited:
their 25th anny was straight up disgusting
roll.gif

dont even listen to that guy, he goes into nike threads just to say stuff like that for no reason at all.
There was only 2 maybe 3 on the 25th anni that I wanted... 

Stupid comments like this make me [emoji]129300[/emoji]
? Out of all the non yeezy sneakers Kanye wore, UB had the most hype, so there must be hype beyond boost. As far as EQTS go, I think they look nicer overall. They didn't do well as I expected due to a high demand of boost sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom