ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some shoes I rock untied, others you gotta tie. mostly seems like basketball shoes I wear untied, all my runners typically are tied.

Last edited:
Want those "alternate" TBs, but also want the Mystery Grey joints. Think imma play it safe and just scoop the Greys...

What's wrong with not tying shoe laces??
laugh.gif
everybody got their preference, I just choose not to. I've been rockin untied laces or "tuckin in" the laces inside the shoes since  04', when I bought my first pair of Vans authentic. The only shoes I lace are my dress shoes that I got to use to work everyday.

never understand why ppl would wear shoes untied neither, but then again im old and uncool i guess. 

for me wearing any shoes untied is like wearing sandals , and that feeling is unbearable ..... then again, most ppl loves sandals 

But i still think its better than those ppl uncaged 3.0 UB. that upper with no cage is horrid. Absolutely no support whatsoever .....

The trend of not tying laces is gonna kill 2017 

this is not new at all :lol:

im 29 years old i have been wearing untied shoes since middle school.

as stated some shoes look fine tied...some look better untied....none look better ksteezy tied :lol:

You haven't tripped over your laces quite a few times in that time man? 

That's what gets me the most. For real. The constant danger lol 

These are sick, I just can't justify the price.
I just tried them on at the Y-3 store and they are a tad more comfortable that normal UB because they use a thicker insole. I cant see paying that price knowing that they will eventually go on sale. By the way they run TTS.

never understand why ppl would wear shoes untied neither, but then again im old and uncool i guess. 

for me wearing any shoes untied is like wearing sandals , and that feeling is unbearable ..... then again, most ppl loves sandals 

But i still think its better than those ppl uncaged 3.0 UB. that upper with no cage is horrid. Absolutely no support whatsoever .....
Being that you are old you should be all over the untied look since it was the "cool" thing to do in the 80's.

Back
Top Bottom