ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You were the dude screaming about sub prime with no one taking notice right? ;-)
Compliance people are the most ignored/hated people in a room at all times 
roll.gif
. Ran outta reps. Thanks everyone. 

Compliance people are the most ignored/hated people in a room at all times :rofl: . Ran outta reps. Thanks everyone. 

Part of my job is to defend my firm on professional liability litigation brought against it and try and reduce it...New people who don't know me give me that look like I'm IA when I walk in lol

haha so here's my ASU boost story

At this point in the story, i was brand new to owning Ubs (2 pairs of 2.0s). So, I was on my honeymoon to kaui hawaii, this past november, and we arrive to the airport heading to baggage claim. On the walk to the baggage claim I had stood behind some oregon football players with Nike PEs on, the model which i didn't recognize but knew they weren't jordans. This was cool I guess, college people on winter break maybe?  Me and Wife were standing by carousel and I noticed saw Ubs out the corner of my eye and gave the guy the 'what's up look' and said "nice ultra boost".  He goes "thanks :smile:" .  I go "USC?" (my wife went to USC, so there are burgundy and gold things around the house).  He goes "ASU" .  I'm like "oh my bad, they look like USC colors".  Little did i know that I encountered a unicorn shoe.  He looked like a football player also. /story.

cliffs: I saw ASU ultra boosts in Hawaii and called them USC
Not even close to USC colors man. 
laugh.gif

My ASU Boost story:

"Ah **** Extra Butter just dropped these."

The End.
I remember that, man

So many regrets because I had a 7.5 ready to go. All I had to do was click "complete order"

But I ultimately skipped out because they were a size too small and I assumed if extra butter of all places had dropped them then a wider release had to be coming soon 
mean.gif

I remember that, man

So many regrets because I had a 7.5 ready to go. All I had to do was click "complete order"

But I ultimately skipped out because they were a size too small and I assumed if extra butter of all places had dropped them then a wider release had to be coming soon 
mean.gif
That still is the most random drop I've ever seen.

I remember that day.  Was a split second too late :stoneface:
You and I both.

I remember that, man

But I ultimately skipped out because they were a size too small and I assumed if extra butter of all places had dropped them then a wider release had to be coming soon :smh:
Yeah man indeed, such a bizarre/random drop. I think quite a few of us had the same assumption.

Second interview today. If I get the gig, making a big purchase with part of my severance check :smokin

:smokin hope it goes well.

I also remember the day EB (I coulda swore it was packers though) dropped the ASU 1.0. I was a second too late and at that time I actually thought there was a chance we might get them :smh:

Pusher? I'm on the opposite end.... I'm the person monitoring mortgage companies lending policies/practices to ensure people aren't being taken advantage of 
indifferent.gif

It starts off like this, then when quarter ends/starts, Store goals above all.

haha so here's my ASU boost story

At this point in the story, i was brand new to owning Ubs (2 pairs of 2.0s). So, I was on my honeymoon to kaui hawaii, this past november, and we arrive to the airport heading to baggage claim. On the walk to the baggage claim I had stood behind some oregon football players with Nike PEs on, the model which i didn't recognize but knew they weren't jordans. This was cool I guess, college people on winter break maybe?  Me and Wife were standing by carousel and I noticed saw Ubs out the corner of my eye and gave the guy the 'what's up look' and said "nice ultra boost".  He goes "thanks :smile:" .  I go "USC?" (my wife went to USC, so there are burgundy and gold things around the house).  He goes "ASU" .  I'm like "oh my bad, they look like USC colors".  Little did i know that I encountered a unicorn shoe.  He looked like a football player also. /story.

cliffs: I saw ASU ultra boosts in Hawaii and called them USC
There are tons of colleges that have the same CW which is why Adidas got lazy and made ASU and A&M the exact same shoe in the 2.0.

Wow, didn't realize the locations for you two were similar.  I would offer a meet up if I were you.  Almost certainly can get them lower than his ask.
If I can convince him to accept 1K cash straight up I just might do it

After all the money that would be eaten up after fees it can't be that off from what he'd actually be receiving after anyway

There are tons of colleges that have the same CW which is why Adidas got lazy and made ASU and A&M the exact same shoe in the 2.0.
1st batch win goes to Miami and ASU.
2nd batch goes to Miami and UCLA.
Can't believe the Home State shares Nebraska, Indiana and Louisville. Totally worthless.

Really hoping Adidas continues the Team UB concept in time for fall College Football season.
Just come up with better designs.

I don't really think we are going to see a 1.0 GR in the short term, but damn the 3.0 and 3.5 or 4.0 is just bad bad bad , some ******* creativity trying to put the yeezy pattern in everything is not gonna work forever 

After all the money that would be eaten up after fees it can't be that off from what he'd actually be receiving after anyway
If he agrees, I wouldn't hesitate at that price.

Cash Money Talks. Bid back the price.
But that is a lot. Did you exhaust all possibilities?
If you're in area, find the college bar hangout, non football athletes, etc. Put an ad out in their school
paper, flyer on the bulletin board, find the athletic dept trainer equipment guys, etc.

passed on Oreo 3.0 last week in Ftl and since then I haven't come across them again smh. Looks like I'll have to do some leg work in the city or pay retail

Back
Top Bottom